[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kinda need some advice on feelings and relationships. I live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Cover.jpg (34 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
34 KB, 301x300
Kinda need some advice on feelings and relationships.

I live with my girlfriend of 5 years. We love each other. Know everything about each other. She used to go out and have fun with me. We shared the same friend group. Now those friends moved away. She is really busy with school and we don't go out anymore which is fine. we each have our own separate friend group now from university.

I sometimes get bored and go out. My friends like to turn up. So we go to the bar and go on adventures and,shit.

Thing is, I went out last night with my friends.
Theres this girl in our friend group and she's cool, but it becoming more and more apparent to me that we both have some feelings for each other. And it makes me feel bad hanging around because she's part of our friend group it's hard not to hang out with her cause she's part of the crew. So there's that. Which by itself is manageable I guess, but then yesterday more shit happened which just had me thinking about it that I have to keep my feelings in check.

Last night,This other girl I know was out getting wasted. I was fucked up at this point. I was with my crew, I tried to help my friends out because there all good guys, and this girl is cool. But this girl didn't want any of them, this girl wanted me. She told me she wanted to suck my dick. Same type feeling thing as the other girl, friends with this girl, both always kinda have feelings for each other but she knows my girlfriend and likes her.

So now this girl joins are squad on a bar crawl adventure. She told me she wanted me pretty much first damn thing, I say I have feelings for her, but that I can't do anything Because I have a girlfriend and I love her, and I would never cheat on her. I feel bad because we were kinda flirting the whole night. pretty much said I would date her and she said she would date me if I was ever single
>>
I feel bad for saying that stuff and hanging around these girls and having these feelings because I love my girlfriend and I wouldn't want to hurt her. It feels like cheating even though I didn't do anything, honestly though she got fucked up black out drunk before and I'm pretty damn sure cheated on me, but I put it behind me because she was blacked out and the situation kinda wasn't her fault
>>
Pretty much are these normal ads feelings? Probably yes.

Just needed to type it out to chill out. I was panicking a bit.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.