[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phone number call me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1457839349610.gif (708 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
1457839349610.gif
708 KB, 408x303
So there is a cute girl at the farmers market down the road from me who runs a stall with her family. Every week I go buy food from them and flirt a little but never asked her not because her entire family is right next to her in the tent.
So I got the idea to pass my number to her written on a piece of paper when I pay her for he usual weekly groceries.
What do you guys think?
>>
She's the cashier? Then do it.
>>
File: 1453929586882.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
1453929586882.png
112 KB, 297x282
>>16931668

>im thinking of awkwardly just passing my number to her and expecting her to understand the context.

why tho? who cares if her family is there, if they are close enough to work together they are close enough to watch a charming young lad ask her on a date.
>>
>>16931685
Yeah it also makes you seem sleazy and belittles her
>>
>>16931668
You could always ask for her number and set up a date over text. Seems more normal to me.
>>
File: 1456318458160.jpg (38 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1456318458160.jpg
38 KB, 500x300
>>16931691

yeah, OP, this isnt some cutesy guy shyly giving his number, thsi is a really weird stranger coming up and just sliding a paper and leaving for reasons the lady cant quite understand.

just do the flirt, then use that flirt to lead to something else.
>oh hey cashier lady how r u today?
>im good how are you?
>not bad, just got some coffee
>OH EM GEE I LOVE COFFEE CUZ IM A GRILL LUL
>OH EM GEE YOU SHOULD COME GET COFFEE WITH ME
>OH EM GEE I WOULD LOVE TO
>OH EM GEE YOU FREE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT?
>ISNT NIGHT A WEIRD TIME FOR COFEE (OH EM GEE?)
>ITS A DATE BITCH, ILL PICK YOU UP AT 8

then 360 and moon walk away.
>>
OP here.
Being the pussy I am, I fear it doesn't work out and I wouldn't be able to show myself at the market due to awkwardness.
But what do I really got to lose?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.