[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emotionally immature authority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Michael-Scott-1000x530.jpg (67 KB, 1000x530) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Scott-1000x530.jpg
67 KB, 1000x530
So, to tee it off, I almost dangerously hurt myself like an idiot after having a chat with my mom. I was talking about how YouTube's system is shit and animation is gone and blah blah. But the important part is my older sister who is twenty two years old, began to mock me like a kid would. Repeating what you said in a higher voice. Normally I wouldn't have cared at all but then my mom began to laugh. My mother's laugh is piercing. It's the got the exact amount of scoff and volume to hear it anywhere.

I'm not kidding I was at a Christmas party full of talking people and my friend and I could hear her over everyone in the building and she was on the opposite end of it.

She laughs at me all the time. She laughs when you try to be serious about something, she laughs when you are angry, she laughs when you're trying to calm down. Her laughing drove me over and I tried so damn hard to control myself. I do everyday.

I feel the best example of their immaturity is how they handle a bad situation.

My little sister is a disrespectful little shit. Smokes weed, is a slut, drinks all the time, fails school but is so goddamn entitled to her own opinion it's ridiculous. This one time I was talking about my cousin to my mother and how she needs to stop expecting him, at ten years old, to be a strong and manly man. My little sister struck a nerve and hit her very lightly in the head.

What ensued was my mom, my own fucking mother, saying "You're a fucking psychopath."
"I can see in the future you being charged for domestic abuse." "You're fucking evil."
Only the women in my family are the emotionally immature people. I am patient and sweet anywhere outside of my own home.

I'm a boxer and I know that sooner or later I'm going to do something I will seriously regret doing with my hands. I need to know how to cope with authority figures who are blind to how awful they are as people.

How do I control myself around people who know perfectly how to piss me off?
>>
>>16931624
Following up, my elder sister asked if I was going to beat my wife and kids like that when I was older. She sarcastically that I was going to make a great news for the police. Saying that she felt bad for my future wife and kids.

I punched a fridge like a fucking idiot and now I hurt myself.

I need to know what to do in this kind of situation. Please help you guys.
>>
Get away from them.
>>
>>16931640
We all live together in one cramped house.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.