[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible office affair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 500x680
Haven't been on 4chan in years but tired of reading bullshit forums and articles. So I figured it ask the biggest bunch of bullshitters I could think of.

So I've been dating this girl now for almost two years. We live together, have a dog and share several bills and such so we are financially stuck for at least a year or two unless we just say fuck it and ruin our credit scores.

Lately though I've been obsessed with the thought of starting an affair. I don't necessarily want to break up with my current girlfriend but I need something on the side.

Continued below:
>>
So anyway, I work for this consulting firm and have begun chatting with this really cute girl who just got hired on as an admin assistant. For the first few weeks she was somewhat stuck up and would always talk about her "fiancé" and how she was in love with him and the whole nine. Starting this last Monday she finally began really indulging me with how she does not know if she wants to go along with this whole marriage thing (they've only dated for a year and she just turned 22 on Saturday). She told me how her and this fiancé got in a huge fight and that she told him the only way she would stick around was if they could have an open relationship.

The way this open relationship works is, if she wants to fuck someone she just has to tell him. And this whole casual fucking can't get to the point where she catches feelings. From the sounds of it her fiancé was really crushed by this but is willing to stick it out because he is 100% madly in love with her. They don't live together so he never has to see the guy(s).
>>
So anyway this last week she's been IM-ing me on business Skype and sending me emails with either really serious discussions or asking me to go and grab a drink with her and her friends. She then asked me a bunch of times when we should hang out. She is well aware that I have a girlfriend as well and we talk about how my girlfriend would rip me to pieces and can be very controlling and not open minded like her fiancé.

We have an extremely flirtatious relationship and are always complimenting each other and looking at each other and will talk all day and night if we are both in the office. She will wait for me to finish sending an email or whatever and then we will both walk out at the same time. But then she also told me she is terrible at reading signals, and I sadly am the same way. I've always dated 8+ types of girls but I was always so bad at pulling the trigger. Practically would have to have them tell me "hey wtf lets do this." Before I would even make a move. Girls always think I have the most confidence in the room due to the way I present myself but really I have very little.

So my question is do I try and set something up with this girl? And if so how do I go about doing it? What if she really just wants to be friends and has no desire to fuck? How do I tell?
>>
BTW I really like the new captcha system. Like I said been several years since I've been on this site. Thanks for anyone who can help.
>>
>>16931587
>do I try to set something up
You could, just have your reservations as well. Don't expect something to happen, yet don't avoid. If you do, go with the flow, and avoid thinking about "catching signals".

>how?
You have to do something outside of work before jumping to anything close to sexual. Better to go out first, eat something together to test the water. If she shows she can be that person outside of the professional environment, you have something.

>what if?
So what? That sexual tension helps sometimes. Keeps you on your game, which you weren't before because you settled. There's also a strong chance that it could all die after the first time, or she might get scared right before. The more pressure you put on it, the better the chance of it breaking, yes?

>How do I know?
You know how you said you usually wouldn't know unless they asked directly? You can always do that, and it's not hard. Just ask if there's any type of sexual tension between y'all. If not, just checking. What's wrong with making sure?
>>
>>16931627
Do you think it's a good idea to just ask her to grab a beer after work and take her to a loud bar where we are forced to be close to one another? Should I just go for a subtle move like a kiss or something to seal the deal for a future date? We work 80-100 hours a week so we don't have all the time in the world.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.