[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm poor and have no skills and want to move to a major
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 900x675
I'm poor and have no skills and want to move to a major city. How can I find apartments in the ghetto and will they rent to someone who is white?
>>
>>16931326
Dude, you'd be better off going on craigslist and finding some other white person who would let you co-op on rent or sublet a single room to you. Sure they'll rent to you in the ghetto, but it's the ghetto for a reason.
>>
>>16931329
I'm not even rich enough for that I need roommates and to be in the ghetto
>>
I had a friend who lived in a ghetto public housing building. He was white and had two roommates. I guess you just have to find where you can apply for that.
>>
>>16931463
Was he born there?
>>
>>16931510
He wasn't born in the ghetto. He left his family when he was 15 and somehow ended up there.
>>
>>16931526
I mean in that city
>>
>>16931556
I'm not sure. Just apply to public housing and see what happens.
>>
>>16931326

by applying. they trust whities to pay rent, not blackies.
>>
You could be my slave..
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.