[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Gay Dilemma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: canstock33010109.jpg (13 KB, 293x194) Image search: [Google]
canstock33010109.jpg
13 KB, 293x194
Hi, if you are reading this I thank you for taking your time to read my dilemma.

So I live in a small redneckish godforsaken town around 10 thousand people and I am a horny lonely discreet gay man. The dilemma is that I can't really hook up with anyone because firstly they might not be gay so they will get offended, secondly there is the possibility of the guy leaking my sexuality, if this happens it will spread like wildfire in my town, if I however don't tell anyone nor hook up with anyone well I won't have anyone for the foreseeable future. I can't really move at the moment, so yea masturbation is the only thing I can do to pleasure myself but it's not enough, I need more, I need someone to say I love you.

Thank you :P
>>
>>16931089
buy a male dog and teach him to pound your faggot tush.
>>
>>16931159

Hahaha xD, not a bad idea if I was into beastiallity
>>
>>16931089
The best option is immediate suicide via a pistol to the temple
>>
Go away to college or craigslist and pray?
>>
I would suggest finding a gay bar the next town over, and hooking up while giving a nickname. Don't be so ashamed of yourself and your sex life, as redneck as your town is they are still just people, which means they really don't care that much as a whole. People are mostly apathy and convince.
>>
>>16931190
To do that I would need to travel around 150 kilometers for a city with a gay bar. I might need to wait for college, thinking to go to a university on a town where there are gay bars but that might take a long while.

While researching the internet I found that most people tell that this region of the country is extremely homophobic, there don't seem to be places for gay people to hook up nearby that I am aware of atm.
>>
>>16931089
First, realize that the people around you really do probably already know you're gay. After all, you're a man who is using emoticons on 4Chan. They probably don't care that much, especially people who are somewhat removed from you.

Put up a craigslist ad, and be discrete. Say you're 20, 140lb, 6'2; not "My name is Greg, here's my face, here's where I live.". Screen them appropriately; don't go for someone much older than you, or who calls himself daddy, or who seems creepy as shit. Use a condom, meet in public before you fuck.

If you want an actual relationship, post on OkCupid a town over or go to a gay bar or some place else a town over.
>>
>>16931089

you are contradicting yourself.

dating someone will ultimately out you, you cant have a lifelong secret relationship.

decide what is more important, getting with dudes, or being outed. you cant really have both in a small town.

if dudes, get on craigslist, grindr, and whatnot and see what your options are. proceed.

if not, why not just move?
>>
>>16931226

>people already know you are gay
>you're a man who is using emoticons on 4chan

this is the truest thing anyone has ever said
>>
>>16931226

You got me there :P, trying out OkCupid
>>
>>16931245

post a pic.
>>
File: okcupid.png (25 KB, 982x568) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.png
25 KB, 982x568
Seems like there is a void in this region. xD wtf
>>
File: Rottweiler[1].jpg (86 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
Rottweiler[1].jpg
86 KB, 580x386
>>16931310
Meanwhile Doug the Thug is still ready and waiting to be your friend.
>>
>>16931336
HaHAHah, not sure if he will be too rough on me, I am afraid he blows my asshole off.

Btw found 3 guys close to me on grindr. Thank you 4chan :P
>>
>>16931310

stop with the emoticons or we will stop responding to you.
>>
>>16931360

Ok I am sorry
;P
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.