[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best study strategies that you know? Help a brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 499x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 499x341
What's the best study strategies that you know? Help a brother out, I'm currently figuring out what works anf what doesn't
>>
>>16931046
adderall
>>
>>16931048
Where can I get adderall, fuck my area is fuckin strict when it comes to this, unless ur diagnosed with shit, you can't get your hands on it
>>
>>16931055
buy it from other students or go to a psychiatrist to get it legit

just tell em you have trouble focusing and your grades are suffering
>>
Anything that tests your knowledge. If you don't have questions available, try asking yourself some. If you can't confidently answer the question, do research or look over your notes until you well understand the reasoning behind it. If you can manage it, study with another person. I'm socially retarded but I got lucky and stumbled upon a group of people studying for the same test as me in the library, and now I study with one of them consistently. So you can do it, it just might take a bit of luck. But it's extremely helpful, because to teach someone you need to know your shit so you can't just skip over parts you don't quite get because they won't understand, and they'll ask you questions that you might not have thought of. They can also explain things to you until you understand them. And if you have a social commitment, you're less likely to pull shit like "I can just study later." If you can't manage to find someone to study with, I've also found it helpful to go through the notes (or textbook if you bought it) and if you see anything that you aren't comfortable with, do more research on it. Redraw diagrams to help them stick in your memory. Invent mnemonics.

Personally I'd stay away from the drugs until you absolutely need them for your grades to not suffer. I've never taken Adderall or similar medication and I'm doing alright.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.