[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get brain out of carpet? It's not my house so replacing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: baby-names-baby-in-towel2[2].jpg (96 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
baby-names-baby-in-towel2[2].jpg
96 KB, 600x402
How do I get brain out of carpet? It's not my house so replacing it isn't an option.
>>
Oh god OP what did you do...
>>
Now if only there was someone else that could help you, you could have two brains working on this problem together. Oh wait, you blew it!
>>
File: 1383807203035.png (393 KB, 481x640) Image search: [Google]
1383807203035.png
393 KB, 481x640
Why did you kill her OP? It didn't have to be this way.
>>
Kys fag plz.
>>
>>16930992

did you really kill someone?
>>
Put some avocado on it.
>>
>>16930992
Light a candle, tip it over.
>>
>>16930992
add sulfirecloridex and botoniumsyntomine and pure it over it will absorde all brain and then become solig you might get some of the carpet stuck but chouldn't leave a visible scar
>>
you're going to need a steam cleaner to melt it enough that you can use a putty knife to scrape it off if you were dumb enough to leave it dry.

you'll also need an enzyme solvent to go over it with when you've got the large bits up, and you'll want to wear a mask so you don't inhale some weird prion disease
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.