[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was applying for an internship. And all of a sudden I got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: student.jpg (7 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
student.jpg
7 KB, 189x267
So I was applying for an internship.

And all of a sudden I got a phone call just now that said "We tried to reach you over Skype but it wasn't working. We have you scheduled right now for an interview. Does now work?"

I responded "I"m so sorry, I'm working right now. I never received an e-mail or anything."

"Oh that's ok, we'll reschedule you."

"Thank you."

Did I blow my chance at this interview? I am working and this call came out of nowhere.
>>
>Did I blow my chance at this interview? I am working and this call came out of nowhere.

Not at all. They fucked up when they gave you 0.1seconds to prepare for an interview.
>>
Like I already had a phone interview and everything, but to call me at 10am randomly while I'm working and expect me to be ready for a second-round interview without any warning seems a little absurd, especially considering that I'm working right now.

What do you think? Did I blow it by doing that or is it no big deal?
>>
>>16930874
Ok.. I'll just wait for them to e-mail me now I guess.
>>
do you really want to work at a company who can't even send you a email or set up a proper scheduled meeting?

if its an honest mistake then just wait for the email, if it doesn't come then I wouldn't bother with that place
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.