[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Couriers still haven't delivered my fucking package. >tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: doctor_angry.jpg (21 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
doctor_angry.jpg
21 KB, 400x301
Couriers still haven't delivered my fucking package.

>tried 2 weeks ago at home address, but dumbass driver leaves no card
>seller gave me the wrong tracking number so I have no idea until next thursday
>talk with seller, they apologise and make arrangements for monday
>courier calls in the afternoon telling me the post office to collect from
>I ALREADY KNEW, I WANTED DELIVERY
>ask them to deliver to work address instead, they say wednesday
>call wednesday evening, say they'll call back
>called back in morning, they say Friday (today)
>STILL. NOT. HERE.

This whole situation could have been avoided 2 fucking weeks ago if the driver left a card.

I'm going to complain anyway, but is there anything else I can do in the meantime apart from wait?
>>
first world problems
they cause frustration
forget starvation
in nations abroad
>>
>>16930626
The situation would've been avoided if you were at home dumbass.
>>
>>16930837
I was, according to the tracking number it was attempted at 6 in the evening, and now support is telling me they never even tried.
>>
>>16930626
Seems as though it would be easiest at this point to just pick it up from the post office
>>
>>16930661
This is a problem that occurs in all parts of the world, anon
>>
>>16930973
Well, after arranging it to be delivered to my work address they took it to their depot, so it's in their hands.

I realise I'm just venting here, but it's been 2 weeks for a package that should've taken only a few days to sort out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.