[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
recurring nightmares?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sickpepe.jpg (10 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
sickpepe.jpg
10 KB, 250x241
Please help guys,,, if I sleep alone I get nasty nightmares.

The same nightmare everytime

really fucked up stuff, 'flashbacks'

Been happening for a month now, also been feeling sick and throwing up all the time.

I lost so much weight my wedding ring and clothes don't fit. All of it is muscle.

In a month I went from being in great shape and looking amazing to looking like I just got out of a concentration camp

I can't keep food down. I always feel tired. I've stopped sleeping because of the nightmare.
>>
This is too much for this site. If it's really affecting your life this badly, talk to a counceler/therapist. If i may ask, what goes on in this dream? It may be something you need to confront. You mentioned your weding ring, have you told your SO?
>>
>>16930633
>. If i may ask, what goes on in this dream? It may be something you need to confront.

I know I made a thread and all but I don't really like talking about it... I'm awake now, dream time is over, don't want to dwell

> You mentioned your weding ring, have you told your SO?

No, divorced
>>
>>16930625

bump
>>
You may not like talking about it, but this is affecting you more strongly than any random anons can really help you with. If you don't want to talk to us about the content of your dream, you at least need to talk to your doctor and possibly get referred to a therapist. If it's having this bad of an impact on your physical health, you need to do something about it.
>>
>>16930625
Come on and tell us what it is, sounds like a good'un.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.