[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been told I'm do not look bad, but my sense of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I've been told I'm do not look bad, but my sense of fashion is horrible and the essence of dadcore, should I give up and dress in a way I really don't like or stick with it and stay a powerful wizard?
>>
Do you care? Does your style of dress hold you back?

If yes, see /fa/. If not, take no action.

It's not hard to look nice, and in my opinion, it means everything from getting the jobs you want to getting the girls you want. It's worth putting in a small investment.
>>
>>16930430
/fa/ are so fucking retarded. They just dress like hipsters. I know as I had a thread there asking about fashion, they just linked Asians wearing weird ass clothes and said try a thrift shop.
>>
>>16930437
I've only asked them for hair advice, but I can see that. Maybe there was already a thread so they were fucked with you? I could see it going either way. There are lots of good resources online for OP regardless. Doesn't have to be 4chan.
>>
>>16930430
I wouldn't care, but I'm clearly not happy about my social position

I wish there would be a way not to give up my style and still look nice
>>
>>16930467
You don't need to give up your style, but maybe find a compromise between what you like wearing most and something remotely fashionable.

How do you dress like? Do you have pics or anything?
>>
>>16930467
What's your "style?" You likely don't have to, unless it's crocs and sweatpants. You don't have to get an undercut and a closet full of "keep calm and" shirts to be fashionable or look good.
>>
>>16930477
>>16930478
I just like to dress in suits
Admittetly, they're kind of shitty suits, but I don't have the money to buy the type I like the most as of now
So I just use pullover with neutral pants
>>
>>16930495

like if you're going to target or walmart or whatever to get milk you wear a suit? your buddies invite you to a night of bar hopping and you wear a suit? that is a bit cringey m8. hoodie and jeans for anyone under 30, neutral t shirt and jeans for anyone 20-60 is acceptable

you sound like the opposite of those 50 year old dads that still wear tapout gear and think it's cool
>>
File: chino.jpg (162 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
chino.jpg
162 KB, 800x800
>>16930495
Do not dress in shitty quality clothes, anon. Makes you look dumb.
Avoid suits till you're not rich enough to buy quality ones that fit you well.

There's nothing extremely bad about what you're wearing, you probably just buy things that are ugly, don't really fit you, or you don't pair things well together.
The right fit depends on your body type. If you're somewhat average, go for slimmer fits, they're far more flattering and elegant.

Pants - Medium and dark wash jeans, casual chinos. Slim fit. Any neutral colour if you don't know how to pair them.
Shirts - White, blue or flanel shirts. Slim fits. Tuck them in and wear them under pull overs.
T-shirts - Any colour, but plain or with minimal graphics. Fitting. Not ruined, do I need to say it?
Pull over - Any colour. Go for cotton or wool stuff. Fitting, not oversized.

Buy decent shoes.

I can update some pics if you want.
>>
>>16930534
Update please
>>
>>16930478
I have literally no idea to why you would even assume that those t-shirts are considered to be fashionable.
>>
File: men.jpg (327 KB, 836x1197) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
327 KB, 836x1197
>>16930540
You made me go through this blog full of sexy, well dressed guys.
Here are some examples of the stuff I personally like.
>>
I've never heard the term "Dadcore" but I LOVE it and i'm stealing this.

I used to love Dadcore dudes. It can be super-hot
>>
>>16930575
These are great I like this but I have a total check shirt fetish. Not plaid, but checked. Like a nice checked shirt on a good-looking clean-shaven guy is got af.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.