[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does a girls past really matter if she's a good person who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1452138737093.jpg (112 KB, 504x751) Image search: [Google]
1452138737093.jpg
112 KB, 504x751
Does a girls past really matter if she's a good person who just went through a depressing stage in her life?
>>
>>16930336
If it's something you can't get over, then just move on. I tried to do this once and I just couldn't handle it. I hate how my mind gets so cunty so times, even despite the logic that she isn't really a bad person for it.
>>
>>16930336
it does yeah
>>
>>16930336
>does it matter if she let herself get passed around at parties
>she says it was just a stage in her life

kek
>>
>>16930336
It matters in the wrong way to people who don't understand what you went through.
Male here and I've done a bunch of stuff I'm afraid to tell women I meet.
>>
Depends
People have different ideas on whats okay and what isnt

More info would help
>>
>>16930688
She had sex with four guys last year. Nothing weird or anything. I don't know why this bothers me.

One boyfriend, the rest were a rebound who used her for sex then went AWOL, FWB and a guy who went AWOL a week after they had sex.
>>
>>16930336
If I as in your shoes knowing this would be pretty painful yeah. But if she was the right girl for me, I'd accept her as she is with all her past.
>>
>>16930763
that would bother the fuck out me, that is really slutty

some guys will pretend not to care but most men would, and for a lot of guys that would be a huge warning sign
>>
>>16930336
well will you trust a girl like that to be loyal the same way that you trust a thief with a past no to steal?
>>
>>16930763
that is disgusting she is the town bike just drop her.
>>
>>16930763
>She had sex with four guys last year.

It wasn't at once like an orgy btw
>>
>>16930763
Lol.. That's not really outrageous at all.
If she was a crack whore for a while, or was giving glory hole blowjobs for cum, I'd understand your concern.
As a guy who doesn't fuck a lot, but has fucked trannies and done some exhibitionist stuff at kink parties in the last year, I personally wouldn't have a problem with a woman in the situation you describe.
And I'd bet if you were a little more out there you wouldn't mind either.
Not to say anything is right or wrong. It's all relative, and your feeling are your feelings for a reason.
>>
Well what kind of past do you want to overlook? Did she commit multiple homicide and blamed it on depression? I recommend that you don't date murderers.
>>
>>16930763
You don't have rebound sex and then claim you were used her for sex. These are mutually exclusive scenarios. Frankly I would respect this girl a lot more if she honestly admitted about having casual sex without dramatizing it as being used, if those are her words. People displace blame when they have learned absolutely nothing from their past mistakes and will happily repeat their previous patterns as long as there is someone else to blame.
>>
>>16930336
The question you're asking is if actions may have consequences, and if people form opinions about actions that others take.

The answer to that question is yes.
>>
My soon to be wife has had a rather slutty past. I'm 30 years old and she's only the 2nd woman I have ever been with, although she didn't know that in the beginning. All she saw in me was a 6'6" burly guy with a big dick that destroyed her pussy (and ass) like no one had ever done before. It took me quite a while to come to terms with her past, but it's fine by me now. After all, she chose me over a couple of dozens of other men and she refused to believe me that she's only the 2nd woman I have ever fucked.
I missed out on teenage sex and my last relationship wasnt exactly full of sex , so I fuck her as often as I can to make up for what I missed out on.
She has comcerns that one day, I might want to know what it is like to have One Night Stands, FWBs etc. and cheat on her because of it. But in fact, I just want to fuck her as often as possible and be loved. It works for both of us, that's what matters.
>>
File: saitama_dance.gif (69 KB, 165x192) Image search: [Google]
saitama_dance.gif
69 KB, 165x192
there is a correlation between the two

this makes people incredibly salty, of course, since the past can't be changed and they feel bad about themselves

actions have consequences who would have thought !
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.