[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do about this lunatic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160318-033634.png (103 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160318-033634.png
103 KB, 1080x1920
She got the wrong number and i was really nice about it, then she started to ask really personal questions. Out of politeness (and not yet knowing she was a fucking basket case) i vaguely answered them. But then she asked more specific shit and I refused to tell her.

She got pissed, said "wait, im gonna try something" then came back with pictures of all sorts of people ik on Facebook. My mom, cousins, and ultimately my gf, who apparently she went to school with years ago.

Now shes full blown stalking her Facebook page and saying shit like pic related. What can i do? We've already blocked her but somehow she can still see everything because Facebook security is a joke. Seriously need help.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160318-035201.png (103 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160318-035201.png
103 KB, 1080x1920
Now its tearing into my relationship because my girlfriend doesnt believe that im innocent in this and thinks that ive got something going on between her.
>>
>>16930144
Type "Your"
>>
>>16930148
Your? Im sorry if there's a good deal of grammatical errors, typing on mobile with girilla hands and a shit keyboard that has even shittier auto correct. Would prefer a couple misspellings than spending 30 minutes typing up a paragraph
>>
>>16930148
Or are you pointing out that everything is self included and refers to me, I, my, mine, we, or ours..
>>
>>16930140
Sounds like one of your friends fucking with you, m8.
>>
>>16930265
I can promise you it isnt, i dont have friends and i dont publish my number anywhere.
>>
Any reason you're not just blocking her number?
>>
>>16930366
My cell phone provider doesnt give me tgat option.

She'd just go on fb and harrass my gf

Gf ready has her blocked, but for some reason she can still send my gf messages, look at her info & photos, and now knows where she works.
>>
>>16930755
Tighten your facebook security. Blocking her should've done the trick but if she can still harass and stalk you guys she's either using someone else's facebook to stalk you or she has a second account.

Facebook has an option to show you what your public facebook profile looks like. Check that out and change the information you don't want her to see as visible only to friends.

If she keeps harassing you through texts, inform her that you've saved all of her conversations and that you'll bring it to the cops as evidence of harassment if she doesn't knock it off. If she's not a complete loony that should scare her off.
>>
>>16930823
Already did tgat with facebook. I have everything hidden, even friends can only see so much. Dont have anything on my wall, friends are private, checked my page to see how others see it, looked fine. Also set it to where you can only look me up by name, not email or phone.

Even had my gf check to see how much of my fb she could see and it was practically nothing. She looked me up on fb search using phone mumber and email and nothing came up.

This psychopath instantly looked me up by phone, was able to get on my page and see my friends, found my gf and started this shit.

The pic in >>16930144 was her reaction to me telling her that I have everything as proof of harassment.
>>
>ur a liar linsey

Forreal though, who gives a shit? She's saying stupid shit and being annoying online. If it gets bad enough that things are happening irl then call the cops and show him the evidence that she's been harassing you. Other than that ignore her, she's clearly bored and has nothing better to do with her life.
>>
>>16930140
Just stop speaking to her. Leave it and she'll get bored.
Tell your girlfriend to notify friends at work, or a manager/supervisor that she is currently being stalked by a girl around her age. It'll protect her if this chick comes in and complains or causes a scene for no reason.
Other than that let the bitch drop off the face of the Earth, you're still playing the game with her that she wants you to be aggrivated over and stress about. Don't let her have that power.
Only way ignoring will work is if you send her absolutely nothing for at least a week. She semds a threat? Straight to the cops with no response!!! Blackmail, stalking and some types of hacking (mainly wiretapping but there's a few stalking laws that can be worked in) are absolutely illegal and you are well within your right to report her if you see fit.
>>
>>16930932
Thanks, this is solid advice. Any idea how to get my gf on board with this? She thinks, due to what this girl has said to her, that I'm messing around with her. She also takes the fact that i deleted the original binch of messages before she could read them as a sign of validation on that point, and is actually lissed at me over it.
>>
>>16930140
I know this sounds like the most pussy move in the world, but in this day and age, I think you should notify the police.

It seems like overkill, but it sends a clear message to anyone involved that you want no part of this. Also, if it escalates, you are on record with the authorities.

Seriously, this can go from angsty high school melodrama to full blown nightmare in a matter of minutes. It's all fun and games until tires start getting slashed, or some white night shows up full of nonsense she's filled his head with.

It would take a few minutes to talk to the cops, and they won't do anything but file a report. That report will be make the difference if this gets worse.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.