[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I hate school, not a "oh i wish i didnt have to go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: images (1)-1.jpg (28 KB, 207x197) Image search: [Google]
images (1)-1.jpg
28 KB, 207x197
So I hate school, not a "oh i wish i didnt have to go to school its so boring" hate a "i would rather burn my fucking dick off and eat the damn thing than be Here" kind of hate. And my grades are horrible because when im there i dont pay attention and dont care, i dont do my homework at all and some days i dont even go to school. My parents think im doing good in school and congradulate me for it while im feeling horrible because they dont know the truth. Im smart enough to do the work and study and i really do want to do well in school but i cant motivate or even force myself to do any of the work. And i cant stress enough that i want to do well in school. I just dont know what to do.
>>
>>16930064
What grade are you in?
>>
>>16930064
If it's college, take a semester off and do minimum wage work until you grow up.
If it's high school, ask your parents to limit your time watching TV, playing computer games, etc.
>>
>>16930064
assuming youre in school and not higher education, take the earliest possible graduation you can attain in your country and work for a year or two.

after you realize just how soul crushing this is, go back to school and enjoy your newfound motivation.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.