[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night I asked two different girls out for tonight. Both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: myafricanamerican.jpg (189 KB, 1201x902) Image search: [Google]
myafricanamerican.jpg
189 KB, 1201x902
Last night I asked two different girls out for tonight.

Both said yes. What do I do?

Pic related, me right now.
>>
cancel and makeup with the one you dig the least. never bad to have a backup.
>>
Why would you ask another girl out when you already had one say yes?

I hope they both find out.
>>
You have two options.
A)Go on date with both same night
B)Cancel on one
A)is no good trust me friend did it before.
>>
Read Kimagure Orange Road for some tips desu
>>
if this were a sitcom you would (instead of calling one of them back and rescheduling) go on both dates on the same night and slip between them by saying you had to go to the bathroom or something, then due to a hilarious mishap they both realize what was going on and you get rejected by both you scoundrel, but you don't let it get to you and next week its like it never even happened.
>>
>>16929986
never crossed my mind to have a backup. cancelling is the go to but how do you do it tactfully and without bs?

>>16930036
drinks between each girl, i forgot

>>16930038
>both same night
no idea how this would even work but thanks for the advice

>>16930043
it's more short notice than that right now but thanks anon

>>16930047
>tfw life isn't a sitcom
why even date
>>
>>16929979

Why did you even do that? You're stupid, stop turning your life into overdone sitcom plots.

But yeah, just cancel with one of them. Not really that complicated, y'know?
>>
>>16930201
how would you feel if I cancelled with you?
>>
>>16930252

Totally fine, have you never had someone cancel something on you before? Worst case scenario it usually just means you have a few extra hours of free time for the day. She's probably not madly in love already if that's what you're thinking, it won't break her heart (unless you're in high school, then brace for some incoming drama).
>>
>>16929979
Text the less attractive one

Hey, I'm really sorry, I forgot an old friend was coming up tonight so I'm kinda double booked, can we reschedule for Y? Thank you! x
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.