[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I ask a girl out? She's an acquaintance. Can I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Vraska the Unseen.jpg (66 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Vraska the Unseen.jpg
66 KB, 312x445
How do I ask a girl out? She's an acquaintance. Can I really just say "Hey do you want to see a movie or something with me?"

Can I take her to a shooting range or is that creepy? I always wanted to shoot a gun but it seems mass murdery to do it alone, so at least if she doesn't like me I can use her to shoot a gun?
>>
>>16929864
just go with the movie
ask her what she thunks of guns, many people dont like that sort of thing
or just hey "hey, we should hang out some time" or go to the beach. movie first dates cant be awkward.
>>
>>16929864
Find a guy to show you around the shooting range some other time. Too complicated and risky for a first date. Do you know if she has any interests?
>>
>>16929864
just Netflix and chills
works every time.
>>
>>16929872
Yes. She likes video games a lot. I think that might be just about all she does.

>>16929875
Seems a bit forward for a first date. And that's coming from the guy who thought about a shooting range date.

>>16929867
Is there any alternative way of proposing a general hang-out aside from saying we should "hang out"? I remember in high school I went on a few "dates" with girls where we just walked on a walking trail or in a park and talked. Those were nice, but I would feel awkward just asking a girl I hardly know just to "hang out."
Ideally I could just be honest and say "Well, typically the most important thing about early dates is just getting to know each other and seeing if our personalities interact well, so we should just walk around a park or go anywhere where we can interact" but that would be weird.

And I agree movie first dates are weird (not that I've done one, but that they obviously are since you can't talk) but I assume we would also go somewhere after to talk with the added benefit of the movie being a set conversation topic in case we cant talk about anything else.
>>
>>16929889
I'm a 21 yo virgin and my reason for being that was because I was an emotional wreck during my teenage years.
Now in college, this is what I did: knowing that the game room is the best testing ground for a date, I find the girl I'm interested in my class and after it ends, ask her if she likes to chill at the game room.
She said yeah and that's the end of that part. It's as simple as it is and I'm surprised I haven't done this shit since I was in high school, but then again it was high school
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.