[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymous hurt spread online, unaware?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1458272501002.jpg (63 KB, 633x626) Image search: [Google]
1458272501002.jpg
63 KB, 633x626
So, to avoid being vague, I'll straight up tell you my issue.
A friend of mine (and myself at times) casually browses FatPeopleHate. Recently, the friend who browses it more regularly alerted me that one of my friends' pictures are getting posted on there. It's happened three times now, all from her Tumblr account. I feel kind of guilty so I stopped going on there, but I don't know whether I should tell her what's going on or not. What should I do /adv/ tell her? Let her live in blissful ignorance while hundreds of shitlords laugh at her?
>>
>>16929857
Post pic pls.. also dont tell her she probably already knows her pics are on 4chan ffs think of all the dumasses who dox people here
>>
>>16929857
Also, this person has expressed that they have been suicidal in the past. Just to factor that in. They're also a female kissless virgin.
>>
>>16929877
I don't think posting pics would be wise...
>>
>>16929857
You do not want to be the person to tell her. But try to be nicer to her from now on.
>>
>>16929885
But do you think someone should tell her then?
I'm already very nice to her, but I will try harder.
>>
>>16929887
What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Do you know if she sees someone about her depression?
>>
>>16929890
She doesn't but she's trying to get on a better health plan to see someone. I feel really bad for her, she just moved out of state because it was too expensive and just is kind of down on her luck. She recently published an article which perked her up a bit, but she also wrote something on her Tumblr a little while back about eventually "not making it" due to suicidal tendencies one day. I dunno, I wish I could fix things or just tell her to make her Tumblr private.
>>
>>16929882
Why im sure i have seen it i love fat people hate. Anyway if shes really on there tell her to stop posting retarded shit on tumblr only pics with dimbass misinformed pics get posted on there
>>
>>16929894
What a weakling to pussy to take some cold steel to the dome no wonder she is a poor fat peice of shit. Also i think your talking about yourself not your friend. Whale get ye gone
>>
>>16929895
If you've seen it, then you'll know the description. It's from bustablach Hitler's albums, she's the one with the super long red hair that she just got dyed.

>>16929900
Nope, bit of a shitlady myself, which was why I used to browse FPH till they started posting my friend... Now I feel awful about it.
>>
>>16929894
You could make an anonymous throwaway Tumblr account and ask her to make it private.
>>
>>16929922
That's a really good idea, I will do that.
>>
>>16929925
Just repeating that you still shouldn't tell her she's on FatPeopleHate. Nothing good can come out of that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.