[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stalking or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (93 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 500x461
I broke up with my girl a few weeks ago. She removed me from all social media, so I did the same. No big deal.

Haven't heard a peep from her but she keeps adding me on snapchat every few days, religiously looking at my updates, getting (I assume) frustrated and then deleting me again. She then repeats the process.

Is she just trying to bait me into reaching out or what? Could she just be timid and want me to reach out because she misses me or is this just a power play in her twisted game of "gotcha"?

Obviously I'm going to know this girl better than you antons, but for background she couldn't meet me where I needed emotionally, so I broke it off with her. She didn't seem too upset at the time either.
>>
>>16929787
>Is she just trying to bait me into reaching out or what? Could she just be timid and want me to reach out because she misses me or is this just a power play in her twisted game of "gotcha"?
whether its one, the other, both, or neither your actions should be the same, ignore her

you broke up with her for a reason, remember that
>>
>>16929798
That's advice I always give but I miss this girl. There was a lot of great chemistry.

I know you're right. She has come back before though. It's been pretty on/off again. I was really just tired of the back and forth so this last time when she said "I can't meet you emotionally" I just said okay bye. Probably for the best but a large part of me is hoping she's realized her fuckup.
>>
Dude, you need to ask Santa for a pair of balls this Christmas.

This is just being a paranoid faggot.

Move on. This is not stalking. You are in no danger.

And you need to get out more. Really.
>>
>>16929831
Lmao I'm not afraid of this girl, there's no fear here. I'm asking if I should make a move to communicate since I'm getting "notice me senpai" signals.

Stalking may have been the wrong term, but she seems keen on keeping tabs on my life when I have made no effort to keep tabs on her life.
>>
>>16929849
M<ost definitely bust a move, bruh!!!!
>>
>>16929787
It's a show of weakness and desperation on her part. This is good and you should feel good.
>>
>>16929787
lol, If she removes you from ALL social media you can`t choose to do the same, whether you wish to or not. Friends removal is mutual with or without your consent, so you can`t ”do the same”.
>>
>>16929963
>What is Instagram, snapchat, tumblr, etc?

You don't have to be mutually following each other with some social media grandpa.

Not OP btw
>>
>>16929787
She just wants to see if you're suffering as bad as her.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.