[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were going to commit suicide and leave a note, what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: brief.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
brief.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
If you were going to commit suicide and leave a note, what would you write?
>>
It's not your fault. I love you. I'm sorry.
>>
>>16929567
Why did you cancel the internet
>>
"Lol fuckin rekt"
>>
http://youtu.be/mVQpfoqsY8Q
>>
>>16929567
You could have prevented this. You're all assholes. All of you.

You know who I'm talking about
>>
>>16929582
kek

"I love you grandma. It wasn't your fault. Please understand that I was in a lot of pain, and this was easier for me. See you soon."

I would never kill myself tho, I promised my grandma I won't
>>
Next time, listen to someone who's trying to say something. Think about things just a little clearer. And for the love of God, give a shit about your other son mom, he's the only one you have. Fuck you.
>>
Please don't kill yourself, OP. There's hope for recovery; whatever your problems are, suicide is not a solution.
>>
don't touch my stuff after I'm dead, its booby trapped
>>
File: 1451886320185.jpg (334 KB, 1460x1029) Image search: [Google]
1451886320185.jpg
334 KB, 1460x1029
I just want to tell you that I loved you both.. I know I can't avoid it but I want you to know this is not your fault so please don't think it is. You couldn't have prevented this so don't feel like is your fault.
I know I'm selfish and stupid. I hope my brothers can be there for you both and you both for them.
I'm sorry.

I hope one day I get the chance to actually write this for real.
>>
Darkness surrounds me. Void of all fellings i drift into the cold blackness that is myself. The screams of my mind rip me apart burning burning. So much hate. I do this for me. No one could of changed it. I was born deranged. My mind broken. Thoughts of murder a constant. I decided to die before it got to far. Slaying the beast that is myself. Darkness forever darkness.

Ps Run CC cleaner and delete my browser history dont look at it you bastards

Ahhhhh darkness blackness void of all bababoooy
>>
>>16929567
"At last, my key's grimy enough to try out the key polisher."
Or like,
"I've just gone down to Walter's house to try out the new Howitzer he bought from the Russian army surplus store, I promise I'll be back for dinner."
Y'know, some well-meaning, clueless message before failing to see a disaster coming.

Seriously though, why the fuck would you ever kill yourself? What kind of retard does that?
>>
>>16929567

I think I left the gas on......

or

The trash goes out on Tuesday nights. Would you mind?
>>
I have never left a suicide note and I've nearly killed myself twice.

My girlfriend did say to leave her a list of the shit she could improve on if I off myself while dating her and it's her fault though. Like in case she wanted to try again with someone similar.
>>
dont see the things that are in my pc
>>
>>16929576
>>16929600
>>16929609
>>16929654
>>16929689
literal faggots
>>
>>16929567
Goodbye. And don't mourn me.
>>
Hello family and friends,
As you can see I am currently hanging from the bedroom door.
(Mostly George Carlin's skit)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.