[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sitting and sketching during professor's lecture >qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1457624421927.jpg (84 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1457624421927.jpg
84 KB, 1280x960
>sitting and sketching during professor's lecture
>qt behind me compliments my sketch at the end of class and we talk for a few minutes about drawing
A-Are we married now?
I don't know how these things work
>>
she may be interested she may not

go talk to her you fucking sperg
>>
File: kate winslet.jpg (29 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
kate winslet.jpg
29 KB, 460x287
She wants your D

And by D I mean Drawing
>>
>>16929433
How the FUCK do I talk to girls? She's sitting by her friends all the time too like how do you even do this? I'm being honest here this flummoxes me to no end
>>
>>16929419
>Talk to her.
>ask her out.
>fill her with semen.
>>
>>16929437
Say hi dumbass
>>
>>16929443
What?
Just walk up and say hi?
>>
>>16929437

Okay, first of all, stop using the word "flummox." That is a pussy repellant if ever I've heard one.

Secondly, assuming you're OP, now that she's talked to you and you know her name, next time you go into class and see her, say "Hey [Name], how's it going?"

That easy.

Plus, not dressing like a sperg helps. I don't know what you look like, so you might be a handsome sumbitch, or a sperglord, I dunno, but just try to be the former.

Finally, confidence is KEY. I've seen ugly, obese, fedora-tippers get girlfriends because they were confident. Try it.
>>
>>16929447
Is there a way to practice being confident?
>>
>>16929452
Yeah - talk to EVERYONE you can. Guys, girls, attractive, ugly, young old - just be social. A social guy is a confident guy, 90% of the time.

Next, posture is important. never slouch. Chest out, shoulders back. Walk with purpose. Smile.

Finally, what helps me, is telling myself constantly "You're a cool guy." Really, sounds stupid, but even the Bible says "for as a man he thinketh in his heart, so is he" I think that's the Bible anyway. Anywho, just really tell yourself that you're a confident, cool guy and eventually it becomes a reality. I can attest to that.

You can do it - if I can become happy and confident, any anon can.
>>
File: BB0VOpfoV80.jpg (52 KB, 604x554) Image search: [Google]
BB0VOpfoV80.jpg
52 KB, 604x554
>>16929465
Thanks my man
>>
>>16929465
This is accurate. OP listen to this.
>>
>>16929419
It's easier to have a full conversation after class, when everyone's getting up to leave. You can talk to her as she's walking out. Say something nice about her drawings, ask her if she likes her classes and then ask her how she likes it here on campus. You can then bring up a local coffee place and ask her out over a cup of coffee.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.