[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to be graduating soon and I'll probably never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1457930908297.jpg (102 KB, 683x673) Image search: [Google]
1457930908297.jpg
102 KB, 683x673
I'm going to be graduating soon and I'll probably never see the girl I have a crush on. I kind of just want to get it off my chest and tell her that she's literally the cutest girl I've ever seen in my life. is this okay to do? if so how would I do it?
>>
It's a great idea to ask the girl out and see how that goes, but it's NOT a great idea to pour your soul out to her and tell her she's "the cutest girl you've ever seen in my life."

The former will almost certainly get you a date. The latter will almost certainly get you a weird look.
>>
>>16929392
You definitely want to let her know. Even if it doesn't lead anywhere, at least you won't live in regret thinking about what could've been.
>>
>>16929507
>>16929451
How do I say this?
>>
>>16929392
Say it later with a few beers in your grad party. The beers make you stronger and less worried about what she will have to say, just make the move in the least strange way please. Just try to make it like you really doesn't care about it, you should put your coolness on it not your feelings.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.