[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I don't like fucking fat women, I should just stay away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: fright.jpg (59 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
fright.jpg
59 KB, 1024x683
If I don't like fucking fat women, I should just stay away from the fat girl I work with whose personality I really like right?

I really, really get on well with her. We play flirt a lot. But I'm worried about taking anything further because A) I work with her and B) I have never had a good sexual experience with fat women. This girl isn't "thick." She's FAT.

It's such a fucking shame. If we had known each other in high school, I would have been on it like white on rice but.... I actually respect and enjoy this girl. I imagine it would be devastating if I got her naked and then couldn't perform due to being very sexually turned off by the fat right?
>>
>>16929346
>If I don't like fucking fat women, I should just stay away from the fat girl
This first sentence is cracking me the fuck up.

Exactly how fat is she? I'm not going to be the one to tell you you're a shallow prick. Everyone knows particular physical attributes that turn them off. But as a former fat person (lost 50 lbs and no one can tell I was ever fat) who comes from a family of fat to obese people, I'm here to say that it's possible she could lose weight and become physically appealing to you, which would be ideal, wouldn't it? Girl with a great personality and a not-repulsive body? But on the other hand, you can't expect her to change if she doesn't want to. My mom won't lose weight despite her morbid obesity, because she's so fucking stubborn, the health risks don't even matter to her (and she's already enduring some shitty health issues).

Anyway, It's good you respect and enjoy her. But sexual attraction is incredibly important in a relationship. If your dick doesn't want her, it pretty much doesn't matter how well you get along. There's no future in that.
>>
Be her friend. Not everything has to lead to fucking.
>>
>>16929361
*sigh* yeah. Yeah you're right. She's not morbidly obese but... she's getting there!

And it kills me because she's always asking me about fitness...and I keep trying to help her out (I'm fit.), but she just doesn't execute on what she needs to do. She just loves food too much. AND she's a great cook. She brought this cheddar chili in for me that she cooked... oh my fucking gawd I wanted to eat her out right then. I had a moment of weakness and even asked her what a guy needed to do to get her to make this for me at home. She giggled and said something indirect.

EEEUUUGGGGH. OH well. Another beautiful woman lost to fat rolls.
>>
>>16929381
>>16929361
Oh and I forgot to add .... congratulations! Keep that shit up lady. You've done 90% of the work now you just need to maintain!
>>
Just get some head, dumbass

Or be her friend like >>16929379 said
>>
>>16929389
The fuck? Why would I lead the girl on by spitting game, getting her on my dick, and then ditching her?

You some kinda stupid? If I'm about a girl, I'm about her. I don't do that shittastic "let's fuck with the fatty" shit.

>>16929379
NO FUCKING WAAAAAAY REARYYYY? No shit dude. We're friends now. Rocket science.

But she's bending over my desk with her tits out. I'm getting my head wrapped around whether or not I want to stonewall that or let it continue.

It's like this board is full autists.
>>
Has she got nice, big titties? Make sure they're really huge and not those stupid growths with a football field between them.
>>
>>16929346
Hook her up with one of your freinds
>>
>>16929438
OH man... yes. Yes she does. Best feature after her face for sure. AND she's brown. I fucking love broooowwwnnn.

I'm not even a tit guy. Almost at all. They're almost useless to me. I'm an ass man. But hers? Their fucking nice. She bent over my desk today to "tell me something important." All I heard was a buzzing in my ears as I zoomed in on those tits. Jesus.

>>16929445
I wouldn't give her to my friends. My friends are male model douchebags. I love them because I don't take them seriously and because they love me back but I wouldn't throw her to the wolves like that.
>>
>>16929434
It's not that hard man. Put her in the friend zone. Don't fuck people you don't want to fuck.
>>
start fapping to fatties to rewire your brain
>>
>>16929346
I know just what OP means. A few years ago I thought I was shallow for not being attracted to women of all shapes and sizes so I trolled the internet dating sites looking for a new gf.

Found a great one... smart, funny, interesting, pretty face and..... fat. Oh well thought I, what difference does it make?

It made a lot of difference.

I really like pleasuring my lovers and making it an experience for all the senses. I am well endowed (fortunately) and an eager user of fingers and tongue. I give massages and I kike spending a long time exploring my partner's body and finding just what turns her on.

Unlike the average and slim bodied women I'd bedded in the past the fat chick just wasn't compatible with my style. I couldn't massage her - the fat would roll and my fingers wouldn't glide. It wasn't possible to wrap my arm around and under her to stimulate a nipple while my other fingers were busy.... trying to find....

trying to find..... I know it's here somewhere....

Holy toledo it's buried deep in between the fatty folds of her outer lips. I can hardly rub her clit because of the extra flesh surrounding her pussy. Finger fucking.... not really... fingers are too short to go deep and find the best places.

I could penetrate her but a good 2 inches of my cock was sliding through those pussy folds before entering her vagina. It felt really strange (but good) to slide though warm slippery folds and then pop into her opening. I couldn't take her as deep as I do most girls - my 21cm dick wasn't enough to bottom out like it nearly always does.

Her blow job skills were excellent and she'd obviously practicised deep throating until she could swallow it without pausing. But it didn't matter.

cont...
>>
>>16929500

cont....

I like being an active lover and doing all sorts of yummy things to a woman and it just wasn't possible. So after trying a few times I dumped her - not because she wasn't a great person and not "becuase she was fat" but because she was too fat for me to enjoy sex with her the way I wanted.

Maybe for some guys, who are only interested in sticking their dick in and getting blow jobs, this would be OK.

So OP. My recommendation is keep as a great friend and co-worker but stay away from the bedroom.

BTW, fat women get emotionally attached super fast to anyone they think is interested in them - so they are, at first, easy to bed. Later after they've been dumped a few times they turn into man hating super bitches. Bitter and resentful about everything. Dating one of those is a waste of time. You won't get laid and as the date progresses and she thinks you're losing interest she will turn on you.
>>
>>16929500
>>16929501
Well fuck me. That post had me rolling and sad at the same time. Thank you for sharing. I think we're in agreement here that i need to stay away from the bedroom. I'm only packing 6 inches (not 8). I hadn't even thought of how 2 of that will be eaten up by fat.... BRRRRRRRR
>>
>>16929455
fair enough, good guy anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.