[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got new weed and now I'm happy, is it better than last time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Got new weed and now I'm happy, is it better than last time guys? I made a post a while back I'll show u what I got the first time, but this time supposedly i got 2 grams of lemon trainwreck from my friend. She's my middleman and I paid $30 for 2 grams, last time I paid $15 for 1. This new shit is dank as fuck. Just thought I'd share with you guys and also ask if I got the good part of the bud.
>>
File: image.png (142 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 640x1136
>last post
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Oops this is the image*
>>
You obviously don't have a tolerance; anything will be 'dank' to you. Don't ever brag about strain names, they mean literally nothing unless they came from a legitimate medicinal shoppe, because dealers just say cool words like "green crack" and "banana thundercock". There is no way for you to know if they are actually those strains, and even if they are, it's mostly the growing process, harvest timing, curing and storage that affect quality.

Your weed looks okay, I think it is probably 2 grams. Depending on your area, 15 is an ok price for those mids.
>>
>>16929334
>>16929341
i take it back
thats a massive stem, dont ever accept something like that again.
>>
Who gives a fuck? How is this asking for advice? No you just bragging g
>>
>>16929347
I give them the money, they give it to me at school. Don't really have time to check and say something, plus they refuse to take a pic of the product before selling me it
>>
>>16929341
Yeah my friends tell me I have no tolerance, but I'm like who cares, that's a good thing, I can get high off like 3 hits of some decent loud.
>>
>>16929348
Sorry bro didn't mean to brag
>>
>>16929360
>School
Dude, you're gonna stunt your brain development. Try again when you're 25-ish.
Besides, your degenerate habit isn't cool and makes you lazy.
>>
>>16929373
It's just weed, most people I know do it, and I don't do it excessively like they do. It's not like I smoke every night or I'm snorting coke. It's very easy to be responsible and smoke weed.
>>
>>16929329
I'm noticing a lot of stems
>>
>>16929394
>it's just weed
It's definitely fun and all but what the fuck
Are you actually retarded or are you a burnout already? Seriously, you need to realize that it's more than "just weed". It can have serious implications on your life and you have to learn how to control yourself. And just because all of your friends do it doesn't make it any less of a problem. That's the advice you need. Jesus fuck m8
>>
>>16929394
There isn't a 'safe' determined amount.
Also it costs time and money that could be better spent on creative and academic pursuits.

Just sayin.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.