[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of being ugly. How can I stop being ugly so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 1454884543627_1763519618.jpg (69 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1454884543627_1763519618.jpg
69 KB, 600x800
I'm tired of being ugly. How can I stop being ugly so I can finally have sex like everyone else?

Alternatively, can I put enough antidepressants down my throat that my sex drive dies completely? My current medication is very mild and I still have my sex drive but I have more trouble getting erections.
>>
>>16929199
Go to the gym
>>
>>16929205
I did. Was still ugly.
>>
>>16929199
Plastic surgery
>>
>antidepressants

you're a weak soul op. people like you aren't expected to reproduce.
>>
File: CL.jpg (927 KB, 1430x1572) Image search: [Google]
CL.jpg
927 KB, 1430x1572
>>16929199

>I will never get to suck Chun Li's asshole

Why the fuck live really?
>>
That's....actually a good point.
>>
>>16929199
Trust me when i say this, not ALL girls are interested in looks.

I'm fuck ugly. Gf told me I was ugly too and she probably wouldnt date me at all if I met her when she was more shallower. The funny part is, I'm not fit at all either. I'm obese (not Jabba the hutt status but still obese). I'm serious, I'm not a good looking guy. I'm a cross between Luis Guzmán and a bulldog. My gf is a cute little vietnamese girl who I get to fuck.

It's not always about appearance (but it truly helps). In this case, I say work out, look fit and do some online dating.

Medications will kll your sex drive. Sorry that youre depressed.
>>
You have an ugly personality. That can be changed. There are plenty of men who are physically ugly and still manage to get girls.
>>
Hey op...are you male or female?

im male..

i swaer i have some sort of problem... i cant really judge my appearance from a scale of 1-10..
pretty sure im ugly...dont think ive had a single legit compliment about my looks my whole life. The times that someone falsely says im attractive, a couple hours later, my friend would ask me seriously "hey, when (girl) said you were attractive, do you think she really *giggles* meant it?

like how the fuck do you respond to that?
>>
>>16930098
Did he really giggle? Cause that's gay m8
>>
>>16930111
my friend that asked me that was a girl...

the kinda giggle that gave off the vibe of "LOL ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS SHE SAID THAT?"
>>
Youre not getting laid because youre beta, insecure and have no confidence.
>>
>>16930114
Could be a lot of reasons. Maybe she was telling the truth that she found you attractive. Maybe she was lying. You'll never know for sure because it's in the past.

As for your friend, it may be that she was happy for you or could be making fun of you. Wouldn't know. I wasn't there.

In any case, I'm >>16930076
So again, not all women go for looks.
>>
>>16930131
what else do women realistically look for? and lets ignore money for this question...

please tell me i'm wrong into thinking that girls look for:
looks - 50%
money - 30%
personality - 15%
other - 5%

i fall into the "great personality, no money, no looks" category as far as girls know. I actually have a large amount of money
>>
>>16930076
Your girl sounds like she had her fun with the hot guys so she simply wants a nice guy to be with. Only girls who's grown bored or just lost alot of their interest in hot guys will ever date a ugly guy.
>>
>>16930166
That's pretty accurate after a certain point in ones life. When you're in your teens or in college money and other doesn't matter as much, but once you graduate and go out into the world it gets harsh.
>>
>>16929212
You liar. You most likely went it gave up after a week or two weeks tops and you thought it was pointless. You gotta actually COMMIT to the process for longer than that.
>>
>>16930176
Not really. She was ugly when little and always nice. She did have a couple of bfs but all of them didnt treat her right. Then I came in. It's luck I suppose but shes happy.

>>16930166
Wrong. Money should be like 90%
>>
>>16929199
lets start with what you think your flaws are?
>>
>>16930185
careful op... the toughest part isnt getting her, but keeping her

if money is 90% of the equation, i should be flashing that shit? never really fit my style to do that, and havent done that all my life... girls who know me, know i have money because they slowly learn or figure things out...doesnt make them want to jump on my cock though..
>>
implying ugly people cant have sex
>>
>>16930185
Indeed you were lucky that she went through some shitty guys which gave way for your chances to increase when you encountered her.
>>
>>16930196
Yes with either other ugly people or hot girls who just don't give a fuck but meeting that type is harder than it sounds.
>>
>>16930198
Well, she does seem pretty happy and is hinting at the fact that she wants to get married.
>>
>>16930204
not really i know a lot of cases
>>
>>16930207
Name some that DOESN'T require a girl being burned by bad options in the past or settling.
>>
>>16930206
Once again you were lucky. Be grateful to whatever fortune that lead you to being at the right place at the right time.
>>
>>16930207
also depends on your interpretation of "hot girls"
>>
>>16930207
>>16930216
Hot girls are usually categorized as girls who usually would be out of the league of average/ugly guys or girls who you KNOW would be pursued by alot of guys besides you so you'd have to get them quick while you can.
>>
>>16930210
Some girls actually dont care about appearance. A rare amount though but theyre out there.
>>
>>16930230
Yes and my point is those girls are extremely hard to find....until they get old which in that case they realize they may have to lower their standards a little bit.
>>
>>16930236

It's hard

My mom is one of those types. Optimistic non materialistic and loyal

I wouldn't believe people like that existed and makes me feel disgusted about myself
>>
>>16930236
Then face facts that you'll have to lower your expectations and date semi-hot/decent to ugly girls. Go get some experience. Itll pay off when you start dating more beautiful women
>>
>>16930242
Eh my dating expectations is I simply can't date ugly girls otherwise I risk offending them when I'm unable to have sex with them without some sort of sexual attraction but that's just me.

If I don't think I'll get in a situation where sex may come up then I don't mind dating whoever as long as you're interesting.
>>
>>16930255
Youre afraid that you wont get up because theyre so ugly? It helps to turn off the light.
>>
>>16929199
sorry m8 being attractive won't get you sex

> attractive/ muscular
> tfw no gf virgin
> the ride never ends
>>
>>16930259
I've been there a few times and wasted money at hotels because of it....I can't get up at all unless I do find them attractive unfortunately. My dick won't even react at all otherwise.
>>
>>16930268
Best bet is to find a decent looking girl with great tits and start from there. OR a thin girl and tell her that you cant fuck unless its with the lights off and doggy style so you dont have to look at her.
>>
>>16930276
Heh I'm an ass man and while I personally need the lights cause I like to see doggy style and dat ass does help with the other issue alot.
>>
>>16930283
Then look for a girl with a great ass and fuck her from behind.
>>
>>16930296
Oh I have, it was awesome.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.