[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know how to respond to teasing? I'm the oldest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 498x412
I don't know how to respond to teasing? I'm the oldest in my family so no one ever teased me.
I'm confused by how this guy acts towards me.
>barely say anything
>"Shut up Anon you're so annoying"
>me: "oh okay"
Sometimes I think of something clever to say but most of the time I don't.
I think he's kidding but he can keep a pretty straight face.
If I really am annoying what should I do about it? Just not talk at all?
>>
>>16928792
If he keeps doing this, just stop talking to him. Either this guy just can't get along with you for some reason or he doesn't know how to tone down his teasing when the situation calls for it.
>>
Socially awkward guy here. Girls have done this to me before. Did they like me?
>>
>>16929957
They might've liked you, they might've just been bitches. Either way, those kind of girls aren't your type.
>>
>>16929991
I don't think making an unfunny comment or joke makes someone a "bitch".
>>
Just fire back either way breh

If he's joking he'll respect you for snapping back at him and returning the favor

If he genuinely dislikes you for some reason he'll be butthurt, and then you can get aggressive like you own him, will beat his ass, rip his head off and shit down his throat hole, and then fuck his gf
>>
>>16930000
Oh shit I got quads

Okay maybe not that last part if you're scrawny or can't fight or defend yourself, if that's the case you have to win with your brain and pick him apart with insults and wit
>>
>>16928792
Is it really so hard to just say "fuck off"?
>>
File: tumblr_ndht8rb8LZ1sw9e6ro1_500.jpg (56 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndht8rb8LZ1sw9e6ro1_500.jpg
56 KB, 480x720
>>16928792
You could stop being a bitch and say that's not what your mom said last night or some shit.

You dont do anything about it = he will continue doing it.
>>
>>16929994
If a girl insults you and you know she's being serious, she's a bitch. Don't overthink it.
>>
>>16928792

Better to just show signs of dominance. For instance fucking a girl he likes, ignoring him if he says something every once in a while.

Changes it from him saying something to you to fuck with you to him just desperately trying to seem cool.

Once you do that people will see him for what he is.

For instance you walk into a room.

Anon 1 says "hey anon"
dick says "hey anon what's up are we going to do this later?"

ignore dick and say to anon 1 hey bro and walk and grab a drink or go to the shitter.

when you come back he'll repeat the question. And then you've got him.
>>
>>16930020
THIS

it's basically like saying "don't fucking talk to me"

I used to do it to my sister all the time because she was a cunt to me.
>>
>>16930020
This too lel
Just kind of make eye contact and give him an annoyed like "I'm looking down on you" type look, and just pretend you didn't hear it and go about your business as usual, he'll probably get butthurt that he didnt get the awkward reaction he was looking for and that you made him look like a dumbass
>>
>>16928792
this is literally me

Its not even that can't take the bantz cause with other friends that joke around with me I'm fine, but my roommate is just a huge asshat all the time. It seems like he's just joking, but its always mean spirited and I hate shit like that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.