[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I accept the fact that white people look better than me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1242x697) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1242x697
I'm half white but look mostly mixed race. I've dealt with the racist banter and some actual mean racist insults (but mostly racist banter) all my life. I have self-loathing. I've tried talking to a shrink, didn't work. Growing up, people told me my sibling was "wow attractive" and the only difference between us is my sibling can pass off as a white person.

I understand there are attractive and ugly people in all races. I just think my self esteem would be higher and I would actually look BETTER had I been born more whiter-looking.
>>
>>16928776
Where do you live?
>>
Being white is nothing special. When I feel insecure I try to think that there's people out there who like the qualities I dislike about myself.
Example:
I hate my brown eyes. Some people have a thing for brown eyes and adore them.
There's people out there who will strictly only date a certain race, so keep your chin up anon
>>
You'll only accept it when you stop putting important on aesthetics. There will always be more attractive people, in every race, than you.

>b-but no bully

That's life. Stand up to them. Tell them to fuck off. Deal with it.
>>
>>16928816
Most non-white ppl have brown eyes as well so how does this help OP, dimwit.
>>
>>16928817
I understand that. But I would look better if I had "whiter" features. It's not even about looking better than other ppl. It's about looking better than how I currently look. But that can't be changed so it makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>16928810
America. Why.
>>
>>16928844

That's along the similar vein of "if only I was taller" "if only I had a bigger dick/tits". Why focus on something you can't change.

> It's about looking better than how I currently look. But that can't be changed

Ha. Sure it can.
>get fit
>get stylin
>>
>>16928861
I can't change my facial features to make them look whiter.

Some ppl get nose jobs or plastic surgery to make them look less ethnic but 99 times out of 100, it looks scary and unnatural. And they still don't look "white".
>>
>>16928857
If you grew up in China, for instance, you probably wouldn't be wishing you were more white. Maybe you just need to move.
>>
They say one of the worst things is hating who you are.

If you're a certain race, for example: black.... and hate being black.. If you're a transgender and hate your female/male parts.... It's like emotional torment.
>>
Honestly, most people of color I know, myself included, think most white people (I guess Western Europeans mostly) are less attractive than almost any other racial demographic. They're pretty...plain and often have bad skin. I guess they come in more eye colors, lol.
>>
White people are insecure and want to be more black in some ways, that's why they tan, have started listening to hip hop, acting like thugs, and that's why cucks are such a big meme now white guys are scared of getting cucks because black guys supposedly have bigger dicks (not really though just a stereotype), also people think black genetics for athleticism is a thing and want that, though I'm not sure if that's real or not
>>
>>16928776
The only solution to that is learning to love yourself.

>You cannot change your physycal appearance (surgery will make you even unhappier)
>You cannot change what others think about you
>You could change where you live but will still feel insecure
>You cannot be born again as a white you

What does this leave us with?
Either you hate yourself and live a hell in earth
or you learn to love yourself as you are and live happy.
There is literally no other way, and the only person that can make that change is you.
>>
>>16928776
I'm mixed too, OP. What's your mix? I've experienced these feelings myself at some point in my life. You need to learn about your roots, and find pride in them and yourself. I no longer find myself wishing I looked more white...but I do wish women wouldn't discriminate against me in the dating game because I look a like a certain race/ethnicity.
>>
>>16928776
I suggest using a program to create checksums so you can ensure data integrity. There are some that will hash entire directories.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.