[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Low Impulse Control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 374946.jpg (189 KB, 460x1401) Image search: [Google]
374946.jpg
189 KB, 460x1401
My son has confessed to me that today in school he accidentally hit a girl in the eye with a yoga ball. She had glasses and something happened before in where she had a swollen or hurt eye which caused a purple eye. Furthermore after this my son was sitting in a group partnership and said rude things to a girl where the teacher overheard so she had him sit by himself.
He has had problems in the past but now I lost my good job and have been paying a private fucking school which it's prices are going to raise in June/July. Thereafter I can't afford it anymore. What i want is my son not to be such a fucking loser and get good grades, therefore getting a scholarship.
He has met with his counsellor afterschool and he said that he was really pissed at my son, that it was like wanted to get expelled or suspended.
What do i do?!?!?!

I'm lost here, I tried everything! Please, anybody help me!
>>
>>16928750
Learn how to fucking formulate a sentence, retard.
>>
>>16928750
I'm really sure what you're trying to get at but it seems like your son has an anger problem directed at women. What the relationship with his mother like? Have you considered sending him to therapy?
>>
>>16928750
You sound like an asshole. Maybe your kid is acting like an asshole because he's mimicking you. You shouldn't call your son a loser, you should talk to him and have a heart to heart and figure out what's going on. Talking to a bunch of random people on the internet instead of your son makes you a horrible father.
>>
>>16928750
Have him see a therapist. Take away his electronics. Send him to public school and wait it out.

I've seen what happens to kids when they spend too much time in front of a screen. It's like they become a different person.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.