[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only human contact in 5 days was clerk selling me cigarettes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 396x37) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 396x37
Only human contact in 5 days was clerk selling me cigarettes.
I have zero friends.
My hobbies are very introverted: drawing, comicbooks, vidya.
34/m with my own place.
The only people I know are scattered around the world that play xbox with me.

At this point, what the fuck do I do?
Cant really hold a conversation with people because they all do boring mainstream shit.
I dont drink so a bar is utterly annoying.
>>
>>16928691
I'm sorry, did you think vidya wasn't main stream?
>>
>>16928696
point noted
>>
>>16928691
Do body-weight exercises until you are sorta fit and then hit the gym.
Learn to play an instrument.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 436x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 436x528
thanks for your advice anon
>>
>>16928708
i have a crazy metabolism
not lookin forward to "slenderman" goes to the gym
the instrument idea sounds pretty good though
>>
>>16928691
>My hobbies are very introverted: drawing, comicbooks, vidya.
>34/m with my own place.

Join groups that play video games like Fighting games or other multiplayer games around your area. They're generally very welcoming towards new people and you can find punch of friends through them. You could also go and participate to comic conventions and meet new like minded people through them.
>>
>>16928691
>Horrifying vision of the future

You know, I don't want to go past 30, I mean, another 8 years of misery would be way too much.

>>16928708
>gym

>>
>>16928691
How do you afford your own place if you never leave?
>>
>>16928731
im retired
retirement isnt an age
its a number
>>
>>16928730
everything was fine and then BAM
Its not my life is bad, I'm just surrounded by idiots lol
>>
>>16928747
How did you earn enough money to retire by 34?
>>
>>16928726
He'd have to go to some real niche ones. There are more regular people who able to balance their interest in geek stuff and regular life in cons these days.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2589x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2589x1936
>>16928766
killing women and children
>>
>>16928717
>>16928730
I can see the gym suggestion isn't very popular. To be honest, it's probably better to just follow a simple body-weight routine at home to keep yourself in shape. Gyms are a waste of money for most people.
>>
>>16928769
all the conventions in my area are mostly marvel/dc
theres not a big manga following here.
the only bookstore in the area has a decent selection of manga so thats a plus but no cool mangacon
>>
off the subject but i got an hdmi adapter that plugs in my ipad
using the app "anime watch" you guys can watch just about every anime for free.
get that adapter to watch it on the big screen
>>
>>16928775
That's not enough to retire off of senpai
>>
>>16928819
I'm not posting everything
>>
>>16928797
Why are you shilling without a paid link?

>>16928785
I didn't mean not to go to popular ones, it's just that now that geek chic is in full swing (and that this generation is made of people who grown up with geek stuff), it's filled with regular people, so you'd still seem odd.
>>
>>16928691
Serious answer here:

You need to TOLERATE other people and develop yourself it the stuff that you now find boring. Tolerance will prove to you that they were not boring at all, you are just cupping your ears and pretending not to hear (metaphorically speaking).

And "I'm just that way" isn't a valid answer. People change, and they change when they are willing to do it for a higher purpose. Get out of the zone that you, and just you, have put yourself in.
>>
>>16928947
shared a free app because not everyone has money
theres a ton of broke anons out there that cant shell out 50-100 for an anime

im just trying to help those guys out

plus it beats the hell out of shipping costs
and besides who doesnt like free shit?
>>
>>16929080
This is true Anon.

I love you.
>>
>>16929217
Anime sux, especially these days when it seems to be made by autists for autists.
>>
>>16929241
I love you too.
:)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.