[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you supposed to do when you feel trapped and claustrophobic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 600x873) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 600x873
What are you supposed to do when you feel trapped and claustrophobic in your life but you can't leave?
>>
>>16928631
Nigga, that's called life in the human body.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 530x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 530x505
>>
>>16928661
Okay.

How do I make it stop in a painless way?
>>
>>16928631
join the military
>>
>>16928631
Phychadelic drugs
>>
Suffer or change your perspective.
>>
>>16928876
They didn't want me.

>>16928880
Where do I get them? I don't have a safe space to use anything in.

>>16928882
How do I change it?
>>
>>16928631
Join the Army.
>>
>>16928891
>They didn't want me.
Why?
>>
>>16928891
Analyze why it's making you feel shit. Look for the good stuff in whatever parts are currently "bad". Take a few moments a day to reflect on being grateful for these and other good in your life.

Sounds gay but it gets results.
>>
>>16928900
I'm from one of those countries where all healthy young men are made to go through basic training whether they want it or not. I'm transsexual and technically speaking don't count. Mental issues, too. I can't handle being yelled at.

>>16928903
Everything is good but everything is boring, average and mediocre. I would have liked to have a significant and magnifient life but I don't have any kind of skill or drive and I don't have the courage to just fuck shit up.

I have a job and a place to sleep in. I go to work and I go to bed. I don't have what it takes to murder a man, run off to India and buy a tiger, and produce something that will go down in history books.
>>
>>16928880
Seconding this
>>
>>16928969
I live with my very anti-drugs mother and extremely anti-drugs sister, I have no access to anyone who knows anyone who could obtain drugs, and no place to do them in.

I can't even drink at the house.
>>
are you MtF or FtM?
>>
>>16928995
That's a shame
>>
>>16929001
Ftm.

I honestly don't know if I'm going to get the summons once I get my legal gender changed, I'm 22 now and the medical professionals might continue to waste my time for another few years more. I might be too old at that point even if they do end up deciding I'm sufficiently male to bother with this sort of thing.

Regardless, I'm not an american and there is no option available where I could go legally killing people. Not that much into that sort of thing, anyway. Wars exist to make war profiteers rich.
>>
>>16929010
>and there is no option available where I could go legally killing people.
I know of one such option that many trannies end up employing.
>>
>>16929010
>Wars exist to make war profiteers rich.
well I won't dispute that but most recommend the military as a way to get away from your shitty home/community and add some structure to your life, not because they think killing people will make a man out of you or some shit like that.

Can you talk a bit more about what exactly you mean when you say you "feel trapped and claustrophobic in your life" and why can't you leave?
>>
>>16929025
actually its not legal
>>
>>16929026
I have a job. I'm living with my family and need the second family car to locate to said job. After work, I don't have the energy to do anything else and usually just lay in bed all night/afternoon. All I do is work and lay in bed, I can never get further from my home and workplace than within a day's travel, and even then I would have nowhere to go.

I also need to be within a day's travel from the trans clinic.

I am chained to this house, this city and this country, and I will never be free.
>>
>>16929049
do you have any friends?
>>
i honestly think you should kill yourself, you pathetic little shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.