[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1395780668253.jpg (158 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1395780668253.jpg
158 KB, 500x500
How do I make myself cry? I'm an emotional robot and I need this.
>>
>>16928470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA0IlDhITkQ
>>
>>16928470
chop onions
>>
>>16928470

Lol, why do you need to cry?

1) pepper spray, onion, any other chemical warfare.
2) play Undertale. On 2nd play-through I shed like 2 tears during final boss.
3) don't cry.

I recommend number 3.
>>
I bawl like a baby whenever I finish Journey. Dat music, man. Gets me every time
>>
Insert sawdust in peehole
>>
Fall in love with someone who doesn't love you back
>>
Watch Grave of the Fireflies
>>
>>16928470
For me the only thing that does it is smoking a ton of weed and then watching emotional scenes in movies. I don't know why I can only cry when I'm high.
>>
>>16928859
Lowered inhibitions
>>
>>16928470
just realize how much of a failure you are to your family and how disappointed they are in you and how disappointed you are in yourself and how no one cares about you. that should be enough. maybe kill yourself after you realize how useless you are to the world, being that you're asking people on the internet how to cry and not doing something useful.
>>
Watch Miracle in Cell No.7
>>
>>16928470
1) think about incredibly sad/painful things you have gone through or whatever effects you deeply
2) rub your eyes, continue step 1
3) do not blink for 3 minutes. It's going to be hard not to, but that's the point of it. Continue step 1
>>
>All this shit posting

OP's got a legit question. I want to cry but I can't seem to. I got all of this stress and tension in me and I know that crying will make me feel better but I can't do it. Haven't cried in years despite plenty of shitty things happening.

Heres a bump for you, OP. Fuck these faggots
>>
read The Alchemist
>>
also watch The Fountain
>>
File: The_Iron_Giant-0.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
The_Iron_Giant-0.jpg
259 KB, 1000x1500
>>
>>16928470
Watch the end of big fish
>>
open your mouth and force yourself to yawn, wets my contacts )_( and pull your nose hairs
>>
Watch Death Parade.
>>
>>16929830
>>16928470
Fellow robot here. I can count on one hand how many times I've cried in the past 4 years. If you want to genuinely cry but can't you need to be aware of the fact that you most likely have some seriously high walls that you have built up and it's going to take the right mood and the right setting where you will feel "safe" (or in other words if you do cry. You won't be taking these things into awareness, it will happen unconsciously and you might even only get a few tears out at a time. But in my experience the only way you will be able to cry is by confronting the things you will want to avoid.
>>
The way I do it is by getting drunk as hell then watching sad movies or hearing sad music. I always reflect on life and how much I've achieved, or fucked it up. Helps break through all the walls you set on yourself.

I actually never get angry unless I'm drunk, I always bottle my anger so drinking helps with relieving all the stress.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.