[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: couple-bed-unhappy-628x363.jpg (28 KB, 628x363) Image search: [Google]
couple-bed-unhappy-628x363.jpg
28 KB, 628x363
I need some advice , I've been talking to this girl for a while now we share some things in common and I love talking to her I really like her I think she already knows im not sure if she feels the same for me though we would normally talk all day but lately we havent really been messaging each other well ever since this nigger starting saying to her that her arse is massive and that she is "fit" we haven't really spoke I dont know what to do as I dont really want to loose her. Thank you.
>>
>>16928400
Tell her how you feel, ask her out.
If she doesn't feel the same way, move on.
It sucks, but it needs to be done.
>>
>>16928483
I dont think I would be able to handle the reply if she says no
>>
>>16928519
stop being a little bitch
>>
>>16928519
You just fucking do it.
Would you rather not know what she thinks?
You'll get closure once you ask her. If she says "no," yeah, it's going to hurt.
Man the fuck up.
>>
>>16928550
Very true I think I will thanks for this It means alot I cant keep being a fucking pussy all my life. You dont ask you dont get. Thank you alot.
>>
>>16928519
I've already been told "no".

Trust me just deal with it. There are many more women out there
>>
>>16928563
I used to be like that, I was insecure and couldn't do shit. Everything will come along naturally, you first have to give yourself that push.
You can do it nigga, I believe in you.
>>
>>16928564
Honestly can't stress this enough. If I could tell my 16 year old self one thing it would be to not get so hung up on one chick.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.