[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't tell if I'm gay,bi,straight or gay.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1370895755648.jpg (5 KB, 208x208) Image search: [Google]
1370895755648.jpg
5 KB, 208x208
I can't tell if I'm gay,bi,straight or gay.
>>
>>16928338
*pedo
>>
>>16928338
deffo pedo, shit sorry
>>
>>16928344
Why deffo?
>>
If you can't tell, probably you aren't straight.
Look for sexy pics of men and women and decide if none is interesting, if both are, or which you like the most
>>
>>16928338
Do you like pussy or do you like dick? Or both?
>>
>>16928363
I like pussy and want to fuck it and I don't like dick. However I seem more attracted to guys and have ignored women who are interested in me. I seem more attracted to younger girls but I don't want to fuck them. It's possible I'm hyper sexual, have ocd, bisexual or a non-exclusive pedophile.
>>
>>16928384
>I seem more attracted to guys
Sexually?
>>
>>16928388
Maybe but the thought of doing sexual stuff disgusts me.
>>
>>16928384
Do you have aspergers? I am not kidding.. My ex had such a confusing sexual orientation even though he couldn't get it up and was disgusted when he nearly fucked a guy. He had aspergers.
>>
I went through a period like that, OP. In fact, I'm just getting comfortable with my sexuality. I always thought I was bisexual, but then I realized that I was straight.

I was sexually attracted to women because I wanted to have sex with them. I was physically attracted to some good-looking men because I was jealous - I had really low self-esteem when it came to my looks. I had no interest in dicks, or mens' ass, or anything like that. But I wanted to LOOK like them, I confused it for sexual attraction.

Possibly what you're going through? I don't know. But it was what I went through.
>>
>>16928392
Possibly
>>
>>16928393
How old are you, how long did it take?
I think you may be right about the envy thing.
>>
>>16928409
It took most of my adolescence. I was 15 when I though I was gay. Then, I realized, no, I like girls. I thought I was bi until 22. Now 23. Confidence (and losing some weight and getting a new haircut, lol) changed everything.

Good luck man. People will tell you "Don't label your sexuality" but it's okay to label yourself. Honestly, you're probably straight. I mean, a huge majority of the population is. And you seem like you're going through a similar thing I did.

Just be confident in who you are, and soon, you'll be confident in your sexuality too.
>>
>>16928393
>But I wanted to LOOK like them, I confused it for sexual attraction.

This is all same sex attraction is or can ever be though. Just a confused form of admiration. There is no such thing as gay or bi. There's only straight and perverted.
>>
>>16928424
Thank you, that's reassuring. I'll stick with it.
>>
>>16928424
However I'm pretty attractive.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.