[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some help /adv/. How do I keep my girlfriend from finding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image%3A198721.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image%3A198721.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
I need some help /adv/. How do I keep my girlfriend from finding out about the two other girls I fuck on the side? She's only my girlfriend really because she's amazing in bed plus she's popular so it's win/win but it'd suck if she found out about them. There's been too many close calls. I'm scared she'll find out.
>>
>>16928336
Dump the side hoes.

Get new hoes in a remotely different location where your current gf would barely ever go round.

Also never fuck them in your house or you'll end up having a cliche event happening.

But damn bruh you have a whole 2 side hoes? Real nigga.
>>
Use your patriarchy mind control powers.
>>
>>16928353
Yeah it was pretty easy since I'm fairly attractive and I managed to work it in a way where none of them found out about each other. I just use them for sex really, though my gf has more benefits plus gives me gifts from time to time so she has more use I guess.

May have to find some in a new area, kinda getting bored of these girls.
>>
>she's popular
You know it'll be social suicide if you're found out, right?
>>
>>16928398
She knows

Hopefully she won't put up with your behaviour, and is soon moving on to a fulfilling relationship with someone who cares for her
>>
>>16928413
I've had this going on for almost 3/4 of a year now. Doesn't seem like it'll be found out any time soon. Plus I can just move.

>>16928419
I do treat her good. I buy her gifts occasionally, take her out, let her treat herself and she repays with good sex and social benefits for me. That's all I need her for desu
>>
>>16928437
Getting her gifts to mask your deceit isn't treating her well, you admit you're using her

You're only thinking of yourself, you could change it if you wanted to, but you don't seem to want to, so it's best she leaves instead
>>
File: 55 bretty good.gif (29 KB, 482x800) Image search: [Google]
55 bretty good.gif
29 KB, 482x800
>>16928336
>>
>>16928445
Err didn't you read OP. I literally said that I'm using her. She's serving her purpose so why can't I be happy. She's happy I'm happy so nothing is wrong.
>>
>>16928336
>Girls are evil
>>
>>16928511
Are all your relationships like this?
>>
>>16928672

Who cares? What the girl wants is just as superficial. If that's all they want then what's the problem?
>>
>>16928711
You actively seek out girls that only want sex and money. Not all women are like that.
At any rate, did you mean to say that you don't have anyone that genuinely cares about you?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.