[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with the feelings that nobody will ever love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1457481323202.gif (595 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1457481323202.gif
595 KB, 500x282
How do you cope with the feelings that nobody will ever love you, even in a platonic way, and you will always be alone?
>>
>>16928230
start lowering your self esteem and getting rid of the idea that you deserve love

once that goes away it starts to feel better, the hurdle is giving up hope
>>
>>16928249
But I already think that I am not entitled to love and lost all hope. I still feel that terrible lonelyness every moment. Are there any other tips?
>>
>>16928264
isolation and time, it gets a little easier every year
>>
By realizing drugs alcohol and money to buy hookers won't stop loving me
>>
>>16928249
confirmed for accuracy.
No-one deserves love.
You have to earn that shit. You might work for it and still not get it, you still haven't earned it. You can give up hope- but that's a coward's way out of a problem. Man up, face your problems and go earn some love
>>
>>16928269
So the only real way is suicide?

>>16928272
I tried different drugs and it just made me feel worse.

>>16928273
I tried to find any form of love during my youth and university, but I never could find anyone who would willingly spend time with me. Trying it again seems impossible, I don't have the experience which the other people have, so I'm still in the state of little boy who is just trying to find friends.
>>
I can deal. It would be nice to know why I don't appeal to anyone I've liked over the years though.
>>
File: ego.jpg (21 KB, 381x214) Image search: [Google]
ego.jpg
21 KB, 381x214
>>16928230
By being a schizoid and not dependent on other people for happiness.
>>
>>16928320
This, I really wish I had some honest, unbiased feedback…but I guess that's asking too much now.
>>
The best things in life could also happen to you....if you lower your standards, also weed helps a lot
>>
Realize that you need to love yourself first.
Find what interests you and take it head on, become distinguished
Once you love yourself, then you'll be ready for a good time
>>
>>16929848
i can confirm that escapism is an excellent way to deal with the crushing cruelty and injustice of life.
>>
>>16929993

this!

thats the way, love yourself, everything else will come along.
find peace with yourself accept who you are and dont't try to hard, if you running around looking hungry you gonna starve.
>>
It doesnt phase me much, though I'm a case of okay-looking but have personality issues.

Its nice, gives you time to do anything. I'm very motivated by hobbies and work so those keep me going. Between those and reflection/meditation I find each day fine, even alone. Once I graduate and get higher pay, I'll likely start taking advantage of the loneliness even more by travelling or something (lolnokids)

Honestly though, don't feel like you NEED to have a relationship. Learn to build a relationship with yourself and build confidence. I tend to use work as an outlet for the whole "nobody to socialize with" problem, since its lot of customer service. I tend to get personal (yet professional) and make conversations more unique. Better job performance and better mental state so it works.
>>
>>16929993
How do you go from hating yourself to loving yourself? I lack any particular passion or goal to lose myself in.
>>
>>16928230
Remember that spending time with friends is just procrastination for doing the only thing that REALLY matters in life; Watching anime (and reading manga and playing games etc)
>>
I think having friends seems fun, but my mind and body were ruined by drugs and I refuse to subject anyone to being friends with a deformed guy who has brain damage.
I don't think I mind living a life of solitude all that much, though.
>>
>>16930031
I work in customer service, but conversations I hold with patrons are no substitute for one with a friend or loved one…no matter how good our rapport is. You cannot confide in them. It must be assumed they will rat you out in an instant if you make them feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>16928230
Always be willing to have a laugh at yourself, and NEVER take yourself too seriously. Live for yourself and don't worry about what others think of you. You don't need other people's approval to validate yourself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.