[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was rejected recently, and I'm looking to go have some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So I was rejected recently, and I'm looking to go have some meaningless weekend sex with randos to help reaffirm my shattered masculinity.

Is this healthy?
>>
>>16928211
Nah. Std exposure and won't do much for your bruised ego.
>>
No.
>>
>>16928214
I have protection, and I thought it would be a nice distraction.

Go and get drunk with the lads, and work on my game all at once.
>>
File: giphy (11).gif (867 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
giphy (11).gif
867 KB, 500x276
>>16928211
Heck yes it's healthy, besides there's probably some hot fox looking for a one nighter as well.
>>
Linking the uncontrollable actions of other people (the rejection) to YOUR self-esteem and self-image is a trap. Get out while you can. It's also morally dubious to find other people to use as masturbatory aids to feel better about yourself.
>>
The best way to get over someone is to replace them so it kind of is.
>>
>>16928224
>Linking the uncontrollable actions of other people (the rejection) to YOUR self-esteem and self-image is a trap. Get out while you can.
That's kind of what I'd like to do.

I got really hung up on her for a while, but I've spent a bit of time convincing myself that there are others out there. Now, I want to actually go out and prove it.

>It's also morally dubious to find other people to use as masturbatory aids to feel better about yourself.
But isn't there a decent chance they're just looking for a good night?
>>
>>16928218
Condoms aren't failproof, enjoy yourself tho.>>16928218
>>
>>16928211

define 'healthy'
>>
>>16928223

this sounds like the subplot of a how i met your mother episode.

a dude and a chick both go to the bar hoping to get laid, but in their attempts to talk to everyone there, they end up missing each other.
>>
>>16928234
I disagree

It always comes back to you in the end, unless there's someone you feel more strongly about
>>
The best way to get over someone is by getting under someone else... and that's bullshit unless you're actually emotionally invested in your new partner. I've done the fucking randoms to get over a break up anon, and I didn't actually start to feel better until I met my current partner. It's not worth it. Don't go looking for a fuck and a quick high, go a find a nice person and romance them. Or just chill with your mates.
>>
>>16928211
I would think less of you if you were a woman. But you're not, so go for it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.