[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep getting these suicidal thoughts in my head. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1423637615645.gif (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1423637615645.gif
13 KB, 500x500
I keep getting these suicidal thoughts in my head. I've never really had an issue with depression or anxiety until about 6 months ago, and for the past few days, I've been left with these extreme feelings of unfulfillment, self hatred, guilt and loneliness. I've fantasized about killing myself before, obviously but now, I can't stop thinking about committing suicide. I doubt I'd actually do it but it's seriously taking a hit on my moral and general happiness.

I'm only 18 and still in highschool so I started talking to a counselor a couple of months ago but I wasn't entirely honest with my thoughts on suicide. I can't talk to her again until the 31 and I'm not sure what to do til then.

What should I do /adv/?
>>
desu i would say go visit a therapist but im not sure, you got to try to get thru it i guess. weed helps with depression i heard so theres that but just spend time with your friends see if they cheer you up.
>>
>>16928084
I can't really see a therapist. If I could I would but I just don't know how to go about doing that and I don't know if that's something I could even afford. Me and some friends were planning on maybe doing something this week since it's March Break but I doubt that's happening this week anymore. I would buy a gram but I can't really get in touch with my hook up right now so weed's off the table.
>>
>>16928071
shameful self bump
>>
final bump before i fuck off and let this thread die
>>
>>16928084
>desu
Weeaboo fuck
>>
>>16928071
I feel you OP. It's kind of fucked when you think about how someone so young actually has suicide on their mind.
>>
>>16929386
I don't think you really understand how the text filters work senpai
>>
>>16929458
I think you should miss me with your bullshit
>>
>>16929393
thanks for the sympathy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.