[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've considered going to a doctor to find the reason why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: wallhaven-331498.jpg (520 KB, 2142x1061) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-331498.jpg
520 KB, 2142x1061
I've considered going to a doctor to find the reason why everytime I see my mother I get pissed off.

I get pissed off for no reason, can't stand her voice, and get really mad by just knowing she's coming to visit even when she hasn't done anything bad.

I don't know why, but I just get like this, and I can't control it, and feel bad afterwards.

If you guys got any tips or ideas, let me know. I have my doctor's appointment in the other tab and I'm wavering whether I should or not since I her psychiatrist are somewhat of a scam, but I'm not sure.
>>
Hard to say anything without knowing shit about your childhood, your relationship with your mother, nor having had a peek inside your skull. Just go talk to the damn psychiatrist, it amazes me you would trust anonymous strangers over professionals.
>>
>>16928078
>>16928078
It's not about trust, it's just that it's free to just hear what people think, instead of dishing 300 dollars per consultation.
>>
>>16928069
I feel the exact same, OP. I dread every time she calls or I have to call her, as well as any time I have to visit her. Don't really know why, since she is fairly nice, but I think in my case it has to do with essentially having no "parental" contact with her throughout my life. Basically, a string of babysitters raised me and my siblings while my mother barely spoke or interacted with us; she was just "around". And now she acts upset when she can tell none of her kids want to spend time with her.

Idk if you had a similar upbringing OP, but this feeling doesn't come from nowhere.
>>
>>16928095
>>16928095
>>16928095
You got a point, I guess I'll have to find out why.
The only thing that I can remember from my childhood is my mom being controlling as shit and forced me to study instead of playing with my friends, but all moms do that?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.