[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women act weird around me, I suppose they're flirting, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: dsc_9969.jpg (209 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
dsc_9969.jpg
209 KB, 1024x683
Women act weird around me, I suppose they're flirting, or they're nervous, I don't know. In class there's always some girl glancing my way, stroking her hair, laughing loudly with her friends etc really whoring for attention. The weird thing is no one around me really seems to react to them acting in this way. One common thing is if a girl is sitting in front of me she will kind of glance over her shoulder at me until I look at her, sometimes for like 10 seconds, yet I don't feel like anyone else finds it to be odd behavior. Even one of my married with kids 40-something teachers acted like a flirty teenager around me and I just find it fucking unprofessional and distracting.

I'd say I'm above average in the looks department, a tad under 6 feet and quite skinny, good fashion sense. Most of the time I like the attention but sometimes it gets distracting. I'm pretty introverted, I rarely hang out with people in my free time, so I really don't know what girls think of me.

This probably comes off as me stroking my ego or something, but I swear this is what actually happens, though I've considered that I'm only imagining things because it gets pretty bizarre sometimes.

Do you have experience with people getting ridiculous amounts of attention?
>>
I admit that people are interesting, but not enough to care about them nearly as much as you do. Have you noticed the irony of contemplating "people getting ridiculous amounts of attention" when it's YOU who is the source of ridiculous amounts of attention?
>>
This happens to me all the time, OP. When I went thru puberty it took me a little while to realize that everyone wanted to fuck me. It was surreal- going from being an overweight 'loser' to someone everyone wanted to be around. About half of women treat me very well; about a quarter treat me distinctly negatively.

I'm a very attractive female. You get used to it. Certainly helps in life- I get preferential treatment everywhere I go.
>>
>>16927947
I'm not the one acting like a retard in public, I rarely reciprocate in flirting unless I find the person attractive and I really don't find people very interesting in general.
>>
Maybe you should join the X-Men
>>
>>16927947
I can also add that this has been going on for about 5 years so you start noticing the patterns without really paying much attention to it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.