[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
asking out a customer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
What would be the best way to ask out a customer? I work at a rather quiet starbucks and we get a lot of regulars. Usually you can overhear everyone.

There's been a girl I've been chatting and flirting a bit with. What would the best way to ask her out be without making it too akward? I was thinking of writing my number on a card/on her cup and tell her to text me the tequilla recipes she's mentioned and add that I'll have her number in case she wants to go out sometime.

Would this be fine or too beta?
>>
>>16927786
>I was thinking of writing my number on a card/on her cup and tell her to text me the tequilla recipes she's mentioned and add that I'll have her number in case she wants to go out sometime.
That's not asking her out and it's an invitation for heartbreak.

And honestly, I don't go out to buy things to be hit on. If I build up a rapport with someone in a store, that's great, but that doesn't mean I want them to hit on me
>>
>>16928016 you dumb shit the guy is genuinely trying ask her out, not hitting on her like some unpurposed pundit.

Op that sounds cute but don't write it on her cup cuz that seems like your invading her privacy since she bought the "cup". So if she says know she'll have to drink from the unwanted cup with your unwanted number. It'll be awkward.

Don't be discouraged doe

Just write it on a card
>>
>>16928057 if she says no*
>>
>>16928057
Thats why i thought i'd just write it on a card otherwise she'd have to walk around with it yeah.
>>
Maybe you should ask her out while you're not on shift, maybe on a day off.
>>
>>16928251
i live half an hour away by car so i dont tend to hang out there unless I'm working
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.