[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there ever a case where cosmetic surgery can't improve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1442297002842.jpg (161 KB, 1199x800) Image search: [Google]
1442297002842.jpg
161 KB, 1199x800
Is there ever a case where cosmetic surgery can't improve your life?
>>
need I say more?
>>
>>16927630
But what if you only need a few jobs done by professionals?
>>
Yes for example if you are an actor who was famous for their face and after you change it you fucked up.
Or if you hire a doctor that was dishonest and for example used very cheap stuff for your surgery which results in you having horrible body reactions to it (for example cheap breast implants).
Or if they actually fuck up your face more than it's already fucked up before the surgery.
Or if you had to ask for a loan for the surgery and then for some reason you can't pay back.

Now I know that this is not exactly what you asked for (except for the actor example), I only wanted to mention possible consequences. I used to really really want to have cosmetic surgery but now I have money problems so I'm trying to accept my reality. It sucks. I wish you the best.
>>
>>16927623
As every surgery, it can cause serious health problem, for example infections. Also, most cosmetic surgeries are done with anaesthetics, that can cause fatal adverse reactions.
Other than that - You can dislike the results. The materials used can be cheap and get worse in time. Your body can react badly to the materials used.
>>
>>16927623
yes when you are a literal 10/10 aesthetic god
>>
>>16927638
Well I'm not looking some of the more extreme procedures.

I haven't made a full list but some of the most important stuff:
-braces to fix overbite and teeth, also getting wisdom teeth removed (might be happening soon)
-gynocaemastia getting cut out (NEEDS to be done but I need money for it)
-possible nose job but I want a professional opinion
-lipo on certain areas, like removing excess fat from the neck so I can have have an attractive jaw
>>
>>16927623
Yes. People tend to blame all their insecurities on a crooked nose, flat chest, whatever it is. Once they actually get the procedure, they find that life still feels exactly the same. You can become a 10/10 Adonis in the face but it won't change your beta personality.

Doesn't change the fact that I still want a nose job
>>
>>16927719
I'm not sure if I completely agree with this. It does happen to some people but not everyone.
>>
>>16927719
Most people come out of cosmetic surgery extremely satisfied with the results.

And a beta personality can always be fixed, but you HAVE to look good to attract a girl in the first place, the alphaness is just to keep her. You can't attract someone with your personality, no latter how many uglyfags say you can.
>>
>>16927623
what surgery are you considering anon

I'd say most breast shit or butt shit ends up making things worse instead of better, but based on your OP image you might be talking about something like double eyelid which is fine
>>
>>16927737
I'm considering stuff like this. >>16927651
Nothing like leg lengthening surgery. I'm a male.
>>
Bumping again.
>>
>>16927623

It's just a waste of money if you have plenty of self-esteem already, unless you feel like there's a hole in your life that only attention from shallow people can fill.
>>
>>16927651
Why not work out? You know possible side-effects of lipo like breaking of the skin?

And big nose on men looks good.
>>
>>16927852
Working out is great, but it doesn't fix any of those problems that I listed.

>>16927845
Every single person on earth is a shallow hedonist. No exceptions.
>>
Nose jobs frequently lead to health problems.
Most cosmetic surgery requires 'touchups'
Botched jobs are rare, but when they are they're serious
It's going to do absolutely nothing for you if you have BDD
>>
File: zm7sur9[1].jpg (66 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
zm7sur9[1].jpg
66 KB, 638x479
Numbness.
Surface nerves almost always get damaged with plastic surgery and you're left with numb patches that never recover. Google "numbness rhinoplasty" or any other procedure... doctors won't mention it until after the damage is done.
>>
Honestly if it makes you feel better, there's literally nothing wrong with plastic/cosmetic surgery. However, be warned that shit can go wrong and look terrible (the show Botched is a good example of that) and if/when you decide to go through with it check and double check everything.
>>
Ignoring the nose job, I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with LA gynocamaestia treatment and minor lipo is there?
>>
I have a deviated septum that makes it extremely hard to breath out of my right nostril and my nose looks absolutely fucked in photos. Want to get it fixes but scared of thing going bad. But it really does affect my self-esteem. It's probably not that noticeably in person but in a close up photo it's awful.

Like a warped 2x4 that was left in the rain for weeks.
>>
Most men find me attractive. I've grown resentful about it and because of it in many ways. Take from that what you will. If you believe these cosmetic surgeries will better your well being then go for it, and good luck to you. Hope you find happiness OP.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.