[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The other woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_5493_20160307_094037.png (158 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5493_20160307_094037.png
158 KB, 256x320
My husband had an affair for a few months about 3 years ago. Our marriage was crumbling at the time. I should be over it. He has stepped up and gone out of his way to make amends. The problem is the skank he had an affair with. She continues to have affairs with married men demolishing lives. I am pissed that my life is in shambles while she goes on with hers, claiming miss perfect Christian. Should I confront her? Let it go? Torment her mercilessly within the bounds of the law?
>>
>>16927396
she does it because she can. its your husbands fault, not hers. it would of been someone else if it wasn't this women.
>>
>>16927402
>its your husbands fault, not hers. it would of been someone else if it wasn't this women.

THIS.

/thread
>>
Get over it.

If you have any energy to disrupt this woman's life put that energy into your marriage.

Also you really don't know what's going on with her. Remember it has to be a pretty pathetic woman that constantly fucks married guys so have a little Christian value yourself and move on.
>>
I never claim to be Christian
>>
>>16927396
Go slash her tires
>>
>>16927417
>>16927402
It's actually both their fault:
He knew he was married and had an affair
She knew he was married and had an affair

Putting the onus one just one party is ridiculous especially if this is a pattern the women has
>>
>>16927481
i disagree. OP is saying that the women is breaking up couples. The husband went out looking and would of found someone else if this women wasn't available. Its the husband who is responsible for damaging the marriage. OP should be pissed off at her husband. Husbands are always going to find women to have affairs with, if they intend to do it, its going to occur.
>>
>>16927396
Just do what women normally do and wreck her reputation while remaining anonymous so you can claim ignorance.
>>
>>16927497
>would of

Opinion discarded. It's a shame though, because you were right.
>>
>>16927500
would have* sorry, my english isn't great.
>>
>The problem is the skank he had an affair with.

No, the problem is your skank husband who can't keep his dick in his pants. You want to let him fuck other people? Fine, I agree that a marriage should be more important than sex. But don't go around being a petty bitch and blaming the girl, she barely did shit - if it wasn't her, it'd be some other girl. Your husband is the cheater, the liar, the conniver, the mistrustful slut.

You're too much of a whipped little twat to notice though.
>>
She continued to contact him for over a year after he told her not to. I have many emails from her hassling me and telling me how he loves her. She is a contractor and travels around the country so I cannot just go slash her tires.
>>
>>16927561
What a bitch.
>>
>>16927551
Holy shit, calm down.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.