[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to GP ask him about getting diagnosed with autism >Says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: psychiatrist_vs._psychologist.png (15 KB, 586x339) Image search: [Google]
psychiatrist_vs._psychologist.png
15 KB, 586x339
>Go to GP ask him about getting diagnosed with autism
>Says he can get me 1 free session
>Psychiatrist fee is $400 AUD,
>Rebate is $380, I only pay $20.
>I can not afford to go again and won't

Is it possible to get a mental diagnosis in 1 hour or 1 session?
>>
Friends?
>>
Do you even know what autism actually is? Because i think, youre just a retard, thats all.
>>
>>16927283
Any health assessment, mental or physical, has to be extensive and ongoing to be comprehensive. If you demand a one-shot cheap diagnosis, you're going to get what amounts to a rough guess. Either care enough to commit to a full series of tests, whatever the cost, or don't bother asking.
>>
>>16927283
>Is it possible to get a mental diagnosis in 1 hour or 1 session?
Doubtful. Mine took five sessions. Only three of them involved actual testing, but there was also a follow-up session, which was necessary because it takes time to compile the results. You MIGHT be able to dispense with the intake session, but that still leaves four.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.