[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick question, I'm a male, and I bought men yoga pants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Quick question, I'm a male, and I bought men yoga pants for running.

They're comfortable as fuck so I'm using them to go to class today, but my mom says it's not acceptable for a man to wear them.

Will I look like a retard? Will everyone point at me and laugh? They're sooo comfy
>>
who cares wear what you want
>>
I wear running tights while working out and understand that feel, but your mom is right. If you want the comfort, wear them under long pants. No one will know and you get that awesome feeling all day.
>>
>>16927263
If you want people to respect you, you should dress respectfully. You can disagree with it, but it's how the world works.
>>
>>16927257
Not unless you don't have underwear on. You should be fine.
>>
File: 1406502686359.jpg (47 KB, 999x766) Image search: [Google]
1406502686359.jpg
47 KB, 999x766
GUYS, I'm in the bus right now and I just realized something, what if I get a boner?!?!

I'm going to life drawing class which means staring at a naked girl for 4 hours, how do I control boners with my mind? I will also probably drink beer and smoke weed later because St Patricks day.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>16927355

This is now a comedy gold thread, please report back
>>
>>16927355
IS this your first time wearing tight pants? You won't get one.
>>
>>16927367
This hahahha
>>
>>16927355

The fact that you're worried about the boner, means that the boner WILL happen at the worst possible time.
>>
>>16927355
You decided to go to a class where you would be drawing a naked girl in fucking yoga pants? Nah, you're just trolling.
>>
>>16927295
People should prove themselves to me, not the other way around.

>basing your decisions on the opinions of the pleb majority

Spotted the pussy.
>>
>>16927257
It's not about looking like a retard. It's about having a sense of appropriateness.

You don't wear a formal suit to the beach, you don't wear a swimsuit to the prom. You don't wear pajamas to a restaurant, and you wear clothes appropriate to school when you're at school.
>>
God I hate the comfort argument. Yes clothes should be comfortable but also look reasonable, others have to look at you. Who cares what others think? Go ahead and live your life like an asshole then.
>>
>>16927257
Do not wear them unless you actually do yoga in a man bun
>>
Men's yoga pants are fine. They actually look quite good on fit guys. It's the whole Bruce Lee thing.

However men's yoga pants are not translucent tights like women's yoga pants. They drape and hang loose at the cuffs. If you bought women's yoga pants as a man then you are an embarrassment to your ancestors.
>>
>>16927257
>but my mom says it's not acceptable for a man to wear them.
it's not in her social circles and age group, but it might be in yours. also there's plenty of people thinking the same that you might inspire to go out in whatever piece of clothing they're in doubt about.

>Will I look like a retard?
maybe, depends on your attitude mostly, you wear them like "deal with it!" you'll look cool, If you wear them like "mg what will people think?" you'll look like a retard. also pic?

>Will everyone point at me and laugh?
depends, in engineering class probably, in art class definetly not.

>They're sooo comfy
then go for it. the term appropriate has completely different meaning on college campusses than in offices.
>>
>>16927669
Women who do the same thing are also a disgrace to their ancestors desu. Unless they were professional whores or something.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.