[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck am I supposed to work with the most inconsiderate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
How the fuck am I supposed to work with the most inconsiderate parents in the literal world?

>dad stays up till 4 am
>he snores grunts sneezes coughs and everything loud as fuck
>he has an autistic obsession with our pellet stove
>every day as soon as he wakes up I hear him fuck with it and it's the loudest thing in the world
>he sleeps in the room under me and literally snores moans and grunts in his sleep all night
>my mom wakes up at 6
>for the next hour she will walk up and down the stairs 10 times, slam doors, crinkle shit and do other loud shit
>mom will randomly stand in the hallway making noise
>they are in the kitchen constantly slamming the microwave door and fridge and shit
>they constantly spray febreeze and other cheap shit and leave their door wide open so it's all I can smell
>wake up every day to the smell of nasty burning eggs and cigarette smoke
>both of them go up and down the stairs non stop
>>
Sleep with good quality ear plugs. They take a bit of getting used to but are great in the end
>>
File: images.jpg (129 KB, 854x752) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
129 KB, 854x752
If you are a neet they are trying to let you know that you are useless piece of garbage and you should move
>>
>>16926993
I'm job searching but I told them a ton of times that the hardest part of all of it is that I can't sleep
>>
>>16926994
How old?
>>
Legit if your above the age of like 17 and complaing about this your a little faggot , get a job and move out
>>
>>16927006
How the fuck do you just move out? It's like 800 dollars a month for a room alone
>>
>>16926974
be grateful that at least they dont fart in your mouth when you are sleeping
>>
>>16927013
Do you live in new york or some other shithole?
>>
>>16927053
It's pretty much 700-800 everywhere
>>
>>16927013
>get a job
Fixed
>>
>>16927116
Minimum wage pays like 200 dollars more than that
>>
>>16927119
>get 2 jobs
>>
>>16927013
Find roommates to share a flat with. It's cheaper.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.