[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bridge.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
bridge.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
So I live In Nevada, which is considered a dumb state. I've been trying to see where the educated people go and it seems like the Northeast is the place to be. Is anyone from Massachusetts, or any Northeast State? I have almost zero knowledge about this region. What comes to mind is presidents and the late 1700's. Is this a place to live for someone in their early 20? I also LOVE the cold/ rain and don't like heat.
>>
Educated people go to companies that hire educated people, then talk with the other educated people, which leads them to meet with more educated people.

What you really want is people who bought into a lot of the misinformation you were probably taught in college, since your political views will line up more. So go ahead and move to Massachusetts, just don't be surprised if it turns out the way you used to do anything is fucking illegal and everyone has their head up their ass and none of the women will do anything more than break your heart.
>>
>>16926964
I live in rural New England and can tell you it's literal hell like Satan himself is here
>>
>>16926971
I don't really do anything illegal, don't smoke or gamble. Are you OK though? It seems like a girl messed with your heart.
>>
>>16926986
No, I mean you'll run into dumb laws about things like it being illegal to leave a box on your porch that the ups guy dropped off, you aren't allowed to pump your own gas, you get taxed out the ass for trying to sell your house or anything else, guns are outlawed in stupid, contradictory, and counterproductive ways, the building code changes constantly so if you want to fix one problem in your house you have to fix ten problems, etc.

And as for the women, if they're anything like the genocidal maniac who runs my school's catch all social justice club, they'll sleep around constantly, refuse to have children ever, and insist you accept it, or just lie about everything because they hate you and just want to use your penis as a dildo and spend your money. That's an extreme example, but basically very few of them will actually realize how much men and women need each other and need to stop fighting all the damn time.
>>
>>16927008
Not OP, but damn dude just move to NH.
>>
>>16927019
I live in Missouri. I have a lot of relatives in the northeast, though.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.