[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have a crush on my coworker, we talk to each other once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1457693988033.gif (967 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1457693988033.gif
967 KB, 270x252
So I have a crush on my coworker, we talk to each other once and a while during breaks and what not and she seems to like me. How do I go about asking her out or without spilling my spaghetti? I'm 20 and I've struggled with social anxiety for almost my entire life and this is a massive step for me.
>>
Leave your spaghetti at home.
>>
>>16926875
Just ask her to get a coffee.
>>
Start by asking her to go to lunch with you. Don't phrase it as a "date" right away, just see if she's actually interested in spending time with you outside the workplace. Take her to lunch, just chat and bullshit like you usually do at work. If it seems like she had a good time, ask if you can take her out to dinner later in the week.
>>
>>16926875
I've had social anxiety before. Just have to learn to get over that fear. It only took me a year to actually become the center of attention instead of the one just in the back being quiet.

This is just one girl. A perfect step to curing it. Do what
>>16927591
Says and ask her to luch.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.