[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I (male) have a best friend (female) who I see at least four
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1439435769748.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1439435769748.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
I (male) have a best friend (female) who I see at least four times a week (Monday - Thursday) , from 2 - 6 hours a day. Today, we hung out with one of her friends (her brother's friend) for the second time. She and him are Co workers so they see each other often too. To be very clear, she does NOT see him as someone she can get in a relationship with, just as a friend.

We met up, and hung out for a while. In this time, she and him were talking for most of the time. Afterwards, we went to eat, and while we were ordering, she sat with me like always. However, we had to wait for our meal, and whilst waiting, she decided to sit with him. The wait took approximately 15 - 20 minutes for our food to get ready. In this time, they both continued to talk and disregard me, she made herself more comfortable (layed on him, was playful and talkative). Once the food was ready, we had it to go and went to eat at a park. She continued to talk to him even more thought that time. Afterwards, we all went our own way and that was it.

What I'm concerned about is if I'm losing a friend. Lately, she hasn't been as 'close' with me. I can't remember the last time she has been as playful or talkative with me as she was with the other guy, or the last time she rested her head (or herself) on my arm, chest, stomach, legs, etc. She referred to him as a younger brother, and the same day she rendered to me as a "good friend". We've been friends for about two years now, but I'm worried were aren't as close as we used to be.

Maybe it's because they haven't hung out together in a while, but I feel like she is becoming closer friends to someone else, and I'm losing that friendship.

What do I do? Do I just talk to her about it, or am I worrying too much? Or is there anything else I should do?
>>
>>16926653
>I (male) have a best friend (female)
already know what the thread would be, didnt read the rest

you need to move on
>>
>>16926653
>TL;DR
> I suspect I may be losing my best friend.
Any questions I'll answer to the best of my ability.
> Yes, I'm aware I may be a bit jealous.
>>
>>16926658
I'm pretty sure it's not what you expect
>>
Losing friends or having them fade out of your life to come or not come back later is a part of life.

Either you're too young to know this or have been blessed by some extraordinary friends.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.