[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we were supposed to go out together today but she texted at 1:30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pl.jpg (94 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pl.jpg
94 KB, 1024x768
we were supposed to go out together today but she texted at 1:30 AM and told me she didn't think she had time and we should go tomorrow or on the weekend instead

real reason or the start of a series of delays that mean the time together never comes?
>>
If someone actually sets another date after canceling, it generally means they still want to meet up.

But really no way for us to know for sure from what you posted.
>>
>>16926589
>If someone actually sets another date after canceling, it generally means they still want to meet up.
honestly this is all I really needed to hear, I should probably avoid overthinking things and just hope for the best
>>
>>16926576
Depends on the girl really. But generally speaking, if she doesn't give an alternate date to meet up, she either isn't interested or is expecting you to do all the work. You could ask her when she's free, and if she doesn't give a straight answer then it's not a good sign.
>>
She's cheating on you. Never trust anyone. People are not trustworthy.
>>
>at 1,30am

never comes anon
>>
>>16926702
this, she was getting fucked literally as she was texting you just to get off on leading you on girls love that shit
>>
>>16926576
dont worry anon she probably had an important "job interview" come up at 1:30 AM and didn't know until then
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.