[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd rather black people didn't exist, but I wish no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1457728282679.png (151 KB, 339x288) Image search: [Google]
1457728282679.png
151 KB, 339x288
I'd rather black people didn't exist, but I wish no individual any harm. Am I a racist?
>>
Yeah, me too. I really wish black people would just magically disappear.
>>
>>16926411
technically yes, but being racist isn't as bad as you have been conditioned to believe

the world would be objectively a better place if there were other races in the place of where black people are now, all of africa could be like australia
>>
>>16926411

Wether you are a racist or not doesnt matter.

Its not wrong to be a racist.

Why arent you allowed to dislike something, afterall?

I hate niggers too, who gives a shit really, fuck them.
>>
File: 09.jpg (14 KB, 275x354) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
14 KB, 275x354
>>16926428
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Back to /pol
>>
>>16926411
Yeah, but I understand. I sort of feel the same.
>>
>>16926419
>>16926421
>>16926428
I've never had t his much solidarity on adv

>>16926436
back to /lit/ /lgbt/ reddit ABCNEWS
>>
>>16926421
Oh god, wouldn't that be wonderful? What if Africa was full of native white people? The world would be so much better
>>
its 2016 you big goof

you can have a dick and be a girl
you can wish black people didn't exist and not be racist
>>
Yup, you're racist. I wish white people didn't exist. I'm racist too
>>
>>16926449
I just wish humans in general didn't exist
>>
>>16926454
Then kill urself
>>
>>16926454
Yeah I agree too. But honestly, no one is gonna care if you're racist. Most black people wouldn't like you too. But if you just keep it to yourself and treat everyone politely, then who cares. No one is gonna police your thought just don't act violent for shut that don't matter.

U don't sound like a bad egg OP
>>
File: image.png (25 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 420x420
>>16926411
>>
>>16926428
I agree, black people are such uncivilized primitive people.
>>
>>16926411
Black people are ok, I just hate black culture.

Once you separate blacks from black culture, they're usually very nice people.
>>
>>16926411
Yes you are racist

And you are an asshole

>I wish all white people didnt exist. Does that make me racist

But in truth I really wish people like you didn't exist. You are a cancer to this earth and Im not even "black"
>>
Nice samefagging pol

Sage bait
>>
>>16928410
I don't know. It seems like blacks in every single country they are in all over the world do uniformly poorly. There's tons of African countries all with different cultures, African American cultures, black English culture, black Brazilian culture, Dominican Republic culture, and AfroCaribbean culture, but look at how they all seem to be surrounded by poverty and violence.
>>
>>16928502

No they don't lol certain Nigerians (Igbo tribe) and West Indians are on the level of like Jews and East Asians academically in most Western countries, dumbass
>>
>>16926411
>be black
>not primitive
>exact opposite of all black racial stereotypes
>hates black culture
>wants me to disappear

why was I even born black guys?
>>
>>16928553
It doesn't matter man.

Speaking as a black person, in all actuality I wish that black people didn't exist too. I wish that men and women didn't exist as well, and we all were a homogenized group of individuals that didn't vary much physically. Then maybe we as a society could observe ourselves when there's noone left to scapegoat for the most superficial of reasons. Really the only people that care much about the inferiority or superiority of other cultural groups, or ethnic lineages struggle with inferiority themselves. A truly intelligent person doesn't single out specific groups as inferior, they look at everyone as inferior because to a truly intelligent person that's the way it is. People of different intelligence levels are useful to the most intelligent people in their own ways and they will manipulate others accordingly, aryan or not. When it comes to culture every culture has faults. I hate all cultures equally, but I find certain aspects that I like from all of them and that's what I choose to adopt. I can't say whether I'm intelligent or not, but at the very least I pride my self on being smart and inventive in the way that I chose to protect my natural rights. That's all that matters to me.

OP If you dislike blacks, fine by me, but realize that if you do anything to obstruct my path as an individual I will find a way to display my disapproval of such things and I will hold everyone that does so accountable for such things. I refuse to be a slave. Let's hope that you find a way to undo your own shackles before it's too late when you find that you've wasted your life on unworthy things.
>>
>>16928553
Hilarious how so many white cucks can say these things after jacking our style, wanting black girls figures..Wanting so much of us that they even try to create grey lines so they can fit in or relate..

Shout out to all my real niggas!
>>
>>16928614
-.- what does the color of a persons skin have to do with their actions..
>>
>>16928626
Nothing it's just an excuse hateful people use to hate and discriminate on other people because they are cunts
>>
>>16928620
Yea man, I hear ya!
>>
>>16926411
>am i racist?

Be proud of your heritage, brother.
Harry Potter isn't going to marry a filthy muggle.
>>
>>16928614
it's not your behavior, it's your appearance. i don't like it. also your behavior is probably bad, but i will put up with this if you look good/white.
>>
>>16928614
> realize that if you do anything to obstruct my path as an individual I will find a way to display my disapproval of such things and I will hold everyone that does so accountable for such things

Found the nigger who shouts DAS RAYCISS
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.